[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sasha "I CAN'T STOP LANDING ON MY FUCKING NECK"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: 1471831527561.png (716KB, 776x496px) Image search: [Google]
1471831527561.png
716KB, 776x496px
>Sasha "I CAN'T STOP LANDING ON MY FUCKING NECK" Banks

What exactly do people see in Sasha? She's so sloppy and is going to seriously fuck up her neck one day
>>
>>1635786

You could see an injury coming a mile away from the beginning of the match. There were 4 or 5 botches leading into this move.
>>
>>1635786
I am surprised she hasn't seriously hurt herself yet.
>>
File: big.jpg (86KB, 1083x783px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
86KB, 1083x783px
REMINDER
>>
>>1635786
Seriously, either she has RVD-tier pliability or she's going to BTFO herself.
>>
>>1635970
She is a relative of Based Snoop, so she smokes as much weed as rVd, so she is indestructible
>>
>>1635786
Apparently Banks is taking some time off to recuperate injuries
>>
i'm not sure it was sashas fault this time
>>
File: sasha_ss.webm (2MB, 708x388px) Image search: [Google]
sasha_ss.webm
2MB, 708x388px
>>1636393
what the hell was that supposed to be anyway
>>
It wasn't Sasha's fault this time, though...
>>
Nobody says it but the problem is that the women are trying to show up the men by doing more dangerous moves...and to no one's surprise consistently botching them. It's funny that Charlotte and Sasha were the first "women's champions" under the re-brand because they are the sloppiest workers on the roster outside of Eva.
>>
>>1636615
WTF ARE THEY EVEN TRYING TO DO?
>womyn
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 400x358px
>Give Sasha the belt before she paralyzed herself
>Take it away cause Charlotte is a GOAT heel and Nikki/Bayley is getting called up
>Sasha will be the new Becketty
>>
>>1636615
Sasha probably has a concussion now.

She's not going to have a very long career botching like this. Paige wasn't doing half the stupid shit she's doing and Paige is probably finished now.
>>
>>1636749
>Goat Heel
She's got that go away heat.
>>
>>1635786
You fucking marks are defending Charlotte even though it was clearly her fault. LMAO
>>
>>1636802
I'm not defending her I just don't want to see Sasha wrestle again so it has to be this way.
>>
>>1636615
Is this that incredible women's revolution wrestling I've been hearing so much about from WWE marketing and Rebbit?
>>
>>1636615
Honesty looks like Charlotte lost her grip and Sasha fell.
>>
>>1636615
good god
>>
>>1635786

That was clearly Charlotte's fault Chuck.
>>
>>1635786
So this "womens evolution" is just the women trying to do ridiculous spots where they almost die just to get the crowd to pop and chant WOMENS WRESTLING~
>>
>>1636615

Like, what move was Charlotte even going for here? I've watched this webm about 5 times and I still can't figure it out, fall away slam from the second rope? You need to be actually very talented to pull this off and have incredible balance otherwise you're just gonna kill someone.
>>
Honestly, the fucking tag match looked better than this. The women should just have simple matches where they do safe moves that they can actually fucking perform instead of almost killing themselves every time they step foot in the ring.
>>
>>1636615
Sanctioned murder desu
Only a bunch sadists would applaud this any longer. And smarks/reddit think we're the bad ones for not wanting to see women do tryhard things outside of their capability
>>
>>1637148
Stop oppressing these women, it's their right to be able to go out there and kill themselves you shitlord.
>>
>>1636615
Is she autistic?
>>
>giving eddie's based moveset to this botch machine
Why?
>>
>>1635786

>Charlotte drops Sasha on her head doing a stupid move that only she knows
>It's Sasha's fault

Hmmm
>>
>>1636786
No she doesn't. She is the best legit heel they have right now.
>>
>>1637248
Dumb bitch deadweighted her and was wriggling around
>>
>>1636615
Seriously, we are just as good as the guys.
>>
100 percent they're going to say the women stole the show once again.
>>
>>1637375
I would have, because of the near murder, but then Brock tried to kill Randall.
>>
>>1635786
>What exactly do people see in Sasha? She's so sloppy and is going to seriously fuck up her neck one day
That's right. It's the same reason people like Jeff Hardy.
>>
>>1636615
She literally threw her on the ropes without giving two shits hahahahhahahha

>women's revolution
>>
>>1637409
except Jeff does most of his moves correctly without looking like his heads gonna seperate from his neck every single match
>>
>>1636615
First woman to get paralyzed in a WWE ring when?
>>
>>1637473
I freely admit that Jeff is far superior to Banks in wrestling ability and sex appeal.
>>
I'm not one of those women wrestling faggot fanboys, but I liked that spot since Banks ended up getting hurt more than she would have if they had done it successfully (not saying I want her to get injured, just that matches are usually better if people end up taking hard bumps)
>>
>>1637409
Jeff does actual insane spots, sasha botches simple moves.
>>
>>1636963
Naw she didn't lose her grip. Her arms would of fell more, she pushed out.

Either she super fucked up in a way I can't imagine, or sasha was supposed to do something on her end to get out of that.
>>
>>1637561
For someone as botch-prone as horseface, just entering the ring is taking an insane risk. Your move.
>>
>>1637491
This is the sort of groundbreaking record that Sasha deserves.
>>
https://twitter.com/TheQueenHEEL/status/767509574987513860

looks like she got a legit back injury.
>>
>>1636615
That happens in every woman's match in WWE. They always do spot monkey movez that they don't have the skill/strength to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 320x240px
>the women stole the show again
>match of the night, without question
>I can't finish a match without crying, that's how emotionally resonant they are
>I need feminism because #blacklivesmatter
>>
They are literally never taking the belt away from fridge box again.

Women's "revolution" never happened.
>>
>>1636615
Charlotte loses her footing and instead of leaning forward to try and reset, she just drops Sasha instead. Sasha could do nothing about it. Pretty horrendous.
>>
>>1637112
Looks like the plan was a fallaway slam, but her grip slipped at about 0:02
>>
>>1636762
Paige has been doing dumb shit for years, tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 250x241px
>post yfw nikki bella wins the women's title and holds it for three years, during which she has the name revert to divas title.
>>
charlotte is up next on good morning america. do you think they will show this as a replay?
>>
>>1635786
Imagine if she dies in the ring.
>>
>>1636615
>>1636717
>>1636665

It looks like she was attempting a fall away slam off the 2nd rope.

If that was the spot, then it was Sasha's botch yet again.

Watch how at 3 seconds, just as Charlotte lifts Sasha, Banks' right leg flies out towards the turnbuckle, away from Charlotte. She basically moves her centre of gravity all the way away from Charlotte, increasing the work required to slam her over her head.

Seems like, feeling the shift in the CoG, Charlotte just dropped her, to prevent injuring herself - the smart thing to do that anyone with a lot of fitness or gym experience would know.

Sucks to be Sasha, but this is exactly the same dumb shit as when a passenger doesn't lean into the corners on a motorbike. It feels wrong, but if you don't go with the momentum, you will wipe both of you out.
>>
>>1639732
To me i thought she was going for a sidewalk slam considering Charlotte seemed ready to turn her body and did at 4 sec. Plus as soon as she lands she lifts the leg and it seemed to be out of frustration. Not defending her at all, just what it appears to me.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.