[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people still boo Roman? He isn't in the WHC picture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: shejustgotreigned.png (984KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
shejustgotreigned.png
984KB, 952x536px
Why do people still boo Roman?

He isn't in the WHC picture anymore, what more do smarks fucking want?
>>
>>1635486
It's the cool thing to do dude
>>
Smarks are fucking needy children. If the show were ran by them it would be trash
>>
Same reason people chanted You Suck for angle
>>
>>1635486
An end to the random title shots, his character to stop acting like a douche. He needs to earn stuff cause he has done jack shit to warrant where he is on the card
>>
>>1635964
Hi Rikishi

You don't need to earn shit in a scripted show
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdYkn3homqU
>>
>>1635486
They boo him because he is a heel, Pajeet.
>>
I don't think he would have been boo'd as much if his match were where it belonged in the opening or pre-show. Not after BOTH fucking championship matches
>>
>>1636048
You need to earn the crowd. :^)
>>
>>1636078
>>>/wew/
>>
>>1635486
Smarcs getting worked by the guy
>>
>>1636089
>Not after BOTH fucking championship matches
You're joking, right? The US match closed out the show?
>>
>>1636096
>earning a stubborn crowd
>>
It's funny how Baloring is getting the same ridiculous push yet smarks love him.

It just proves they want dorky midgets to self-insert. It's making wrestling fucking stupid.
>>
>>1636144
It was one before Brock v Orton, which is closing the show

I am not joking
>>
>>1636171
Wasn't the crowd chanting "Balor sucks" through his entire match against Rollins?
>>
>>1636224
No they were chanting "belt sucks".
>>
>>1636144
It was the come down match before the Main Event. And it wasnt even a match.
>>
>>1636171
It was never the fact that he was heavily pushed that they hated. Its who he was pushed over at that time. Also the Vince-tier humor and god awful promos that he did at the same time.
>>
He is getting better reactions. The Universal Championship got booed harder than him today.
>>
He's shit.
>>
I want him fired.
>>
smarks are brain damaged and mentally ill
>>
File: 1471027641471.jpg (219KB, 1273x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471027641471.jpg
219KB, 1273x1024px
>Roman smarks
>>
>Rusev was unbeatable for over a year
>Basically squashed and humiliated him like it was nothing
Roman might not be in the main event scene, but he's still booked the same.
>>
I need a screenshot or gif of Roman yelling while the guy in the green jersey in the crowd was yelling back
>>
>smarks being this invested in a scripted show

Just sit and enjoy it faggots. You want to be invested in something, try a sport.
>>
>>1636838
Rusev was jobbing to Roman around January along with Perro and Sheamus
>>
>>1636609
Honestly, that's not a high bar to pass, Hitler would pass that bar. Actually might get boo'd less than roman at this point...
>>
>>1638855
Say that to my face bitch
>>
File: romantits.jpg (116KB, 800x893px) Image search: [Google]
romantits.jpg
116KB, 800x893px
>>1638857
Hitler would get boo'd less than roman because smark smark smark
>>
>>1638859
Are you a dumb fedora man? Hahaha, Roman is good yo you mad bitch? Fuck off of asp you are a joke around here.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.