[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fuck the marks >fuck the smarks >fuck WWE >fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: billy_g.jpg (96KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
billy_g.jpg
96KB, 1200x630px
>fuck the marks
>fuck the smarks
>fuck WWE
>fucking wrestling
>I'm just doing this 2k shit for the money and my kid
how can one man be so based?
>>
>>1628875

Sauce to any of this. Your ass is not reliable
>>
is bret still mad about him
>>
>>1628875
>I'm just doing this for the money

t. every jew ever
>>
>im just doing it for the money

Semitic man rubs hands.gif
>>
>>1628885
https://youtu.be/6BTNvd0uZYY?t=50s
>>
>>1628875
He's a fucking mark for himself.
>>
>>1628938
He's coming back to the ring. He wouldn't be heeling it up like this if he wasn't.
>>
>>1628886
What's Bret not fucking mad about, he's literally been bitter about everything the past year.
>>
>>1628959
>Bitter

Don't blame him. Dude was injured before his time, suffered from "The Screwjob", and now has kids from the 00's saying Haitch was a better wrestler thanks to NXTween
>>
>>1628958
>being honest about coming back because the deal is right i.e. big paycheck, part-time
>it's a work
LOL.

Bill hates wrestling and its fans. That's why he left and stayed gone for fifteen years. The only way he'll tolerate it again is if he's getting a deal like The Rock i.e. mega money for only a few dates a year, and to make his kid happy.
>>
>>1628962
how'd he suffer from the screwjob he took his ball and went home with a fatter contract
>>
>>1628886
They buried the hatchet over a decade ago.
>>
>>1628977
Not him but holy fucking shit, just stop posting. how anyone browsing a wrestling board and still doesnt know what happened is beyond me
>>
>>1628989
Are you having problems
>>
>>1628971
Bill is acting like a douchebag in this interview. Other interviews he's been a decent guy. This is a character. Even the suit he's wearing points to it.
>>
>>1628938
Is there anything more depressing than seeing these cool legends talk about video games? You can tell the disdain these guys have for fat, virgin gamers. Look at him as he says the word 'virtually'. He looks down on those spotty fat fucks.

Nowadays we have losers like Xavier Woods and Kenny Omega thinking video games are cool.
>>
>>1629056
Is John Cena a loser?
>>
>>1629062
"What's the main guy? John Cena," "He's 40. He's 40 years of age. He's walking around in a luminous orange t-shirt and a headband talking about nobody can see him. We can see him right there. He's a big fat, 40-year-old failed Mr. Olympia mother f*cker."
>>
File: hhsg.jpg (664KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
hhsg.jpg
664KB, 1296x729px
>>1628887
>>1628890
>>1628894
>Gentile wrestlers aren't just doing it for the money
Sounds good, brothers. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>1628977
WCW offered Bret Hart a 3 year contract earning $9,000,000. Vince went to his house and begged him to stay and to instead sign a 20 year contract earning less. Bret eventually went with McMahon out of loyality. So Bret didn't earn a "fatter contract".
>>
>>1629075
but he did
>>
>>1629083
Factually incorrect. Even the contract he did get with WCW was cut in half due to his injury.
>>
>>1629056
I'm sure he thinks the state of today's "men" and "gayming" is disgusting. Bill is a guy that spends his days working on his cars and kickboxing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.