[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only watch the NXT specials so forgiving me for not knowing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed6.jpg (33KB, 615x400px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed6.jpg
33KB, 615x400px
I only watch the NXT specials so forgiving me for not knowing.

But what did NXT do to ruin this guy? He got the worst reaction of anyone on the card.

I'd figure he'd be over massively with the indie manlet lovers.

It's La Sombre for those who don't know. I don't even remember his NXT name a day later, but he fought Roode and doesn't wear the mask.
>>
>>1627984
>debut him in Full Sail against Tye Dillinger (actual meme jobber who is over as fuck)
>his next opponent is a Heel who's theme song became a meme and got him over as fuck, too

Literal worst-case series of opponents.
>>
>>1627984
>Debuted him against one of the most popular guys in NXT
>Gave him a name most people don't know how to pronounce
>Made him wear suspenders and a fucking fedora
>Zero character
>Keep putting him against massively over people like Bobby Roode

He had no chance.
>>
It's a new level of meta story telling. He'll get tired of not getting the spotlight he deserves and go heel and put a mask back on.
>>
>fedora
>feather
>suspenders
>flippy midget

Makes no sense he should be over as fuck with those cucks.
>>
>>1627984
Let see

-Let him go out with that entrance costume.
-Debuting him against a NXT crowd favorite at his peak of popularity.
-Next big match is against a big name debut who nobody is going to boo.

Instead of.

-Debut him in the CWC

I blame HHH who is just worried about posting photos with indie darlings and looking cool for that crowd.
>>
>>1627984
They keep putting him in matches with really popular people and made him wear a literal fedora
>>
>>1627984
Triple H gave the NXT Marks too much credit and thought they watch CMLL or any New Japan event that isn't Wrestle Kingdom and would recognize La Sombra, even with his mask off. He's doomed
>>
File: ing.jpg (139KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ing.jpg
139KB, 960x960px
he needs to go heel due the disrespect and change his character

ingobernables was awesome
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.