[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys Im new to wrestling and was wondering what this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: BeatdownWithTheatrics.gif (4MB, 400x211px) Image search: [Google]
BeatdownWithTheatrics.gif
4MB, 400x211px
Hi guys Im new to wrestling and was wondering what this move is called?
>>
>>1627667
The backcracker.
>>
>>1627667
It's called the I'm Trying To Be A Power House Because I'm Tall But I Have No Muscles And Almost Dropped Athena On Her Head Bomb.
>>
>>1627667
The Sasha
>>
>>1627675
I thought they covered it fairly well desu. Billie played it off like Athena was resisting so she clubbed her some more.
>>
>>1627667
Women's Punch 12
>>
>>1627667
The Harlem Hungover-and-dropped
>>
The "Divas Revolution in Action"
>>
>this spot
>that powerbomb spot in Asuka/Bayley

>giving Women spots they aren't physically capable of consistently performing

Stop trying to do what Men do and play to your strengths: flexibility and sexy pins.
>>
To Billie's credit, she proved Ember Moon has no ring presence, Ember should have gone on offense right after the botch, and improvised like it was a reversal/block instead of letting Billie beat her down and pick her up again

Then again, you fucks are only interested in flippy spots.

Based Billie carrying overrated shit
>>
>>1627696

Billie couldn't carry a grocery bag, which is where she'll be working in 5 years.
>>
>>1627675
Also known as the Kawada Driver. Though in Kawada's defense his arm was broken.
>>
>>1627696
Speaking of presence, isn't Ember supposed to be an intimidating quasi-supernatural gimmick?
Why did she come out, start jumping up and down all smiles like fucking Naomi?
>>
>>1627711
Because she's literally just a less botchy Naomi
>>
>>1627713
>>1627711
>superficial gimmick
Which is why we were supporting Billie, atleast she's 5'11 with a stick insect body frame
>>
>>1627692
This. Bayley can't even pick up a little nip like Asuka despite being a lot bigger. Why don't these women lift at all?
>>
File: Victoria.gif (4MB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
Victoria.gif
4MB, 300x224px
>>1627692
>giving Women spots they aren't physically capable of consistently performing

I've always said Divas are better than the "Women's wrestlers"

Pic related, the move she was actually trying to do, done with perfection by the greatest of all time

Now give me bra and panties matches back
>>
>>1627747
Victoria was so based
>>
>>1627711
Yeah I didn't get that at all. Maybe she was just overly excited for the moment but regardless it wasn't a great look
>>
>>1627727
It was obviously all asuka's fault
>>
>>1627692
It was a dominator spot, they repeated it seconds later
>>
when you release the opponent and slam them driving backwards.
>>
>>1627887
Dunno what happened to my text there, meant to say its called a gory special, or a gory bomb.
>>
>>1627667
It's called the "Women can do this just as good as the guys, and I prove that every night I go out there. t. Sasha Banks"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.