[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She was fucking garbage tonight. The nergo had to do a fuckton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

She was fucking garbage tonight.
The nergo had to do a fuckton of flippy shit just to make the match seem decent.

And Ember/Athena selling those moves from this trans that wouldn't hurt a toddler was pathetic.

Whats the deal with her?
>>
Go to bed Meltzer.
>>
>>1627160

her voice is fucking annoying too
>>
I thought she was the better in ring. Embers finisher was sweet, but she didn't impress me at all for it being a debut and hearing how sweet Athena was for years now and how she'd tear it up when she got here.
>>
>>1627164
Blacks can't into wrestling.
>>
(((wymyns wrestling)))
>>
>>1627162
Go train and stop being garbage, billie.
>>
>>1627168
that's racist
>>
The board seems quiet
>>
>>1627160
>The nergo had to do a fuckton of flippy shit just to make the match seem decent.

>seem decent

Still wound up being shit.
>>
>>1627160
Yeah she was pretty terrible. She's got that lanky awkward frame that Charlotte and Alicia Fox also have. Charlotte has learned to work with hers over the last 6 months or so but it took a while, Billie has a lot to learn.
>>
>>1627226
> charlotte has learned to work with hers
Why lie on the internet anon?
>>
This was the most hyped up match in NXT history. /asp/ got worked hard
>>
>>1627269
Not even a big Charles fan but he has improved drastically since his NXT days.
>>
>>1627160
>a fuckton of flippy shit just to make the match seem decent
>flippy shit
>decent
>>
>>1627162

She fucking needs to hit the weights. Nothing this woman does is believable. What a weakling.
>>
>>1627319
Who are you talking about
>>
File: Billie_Kay_Profile.png (1MB, 680x1548px) Image search: [Google]
Billie_Kay_Profile.png
1MB, 680x1548px
>>1627333
>>
>>1627343
>ywn smash billie kay's boipucc
>>
>>1627343
She is one of the coolest looking wrestlers on the roster, that Body frame is like a mantis. Fucking love it. I would watch NXT if she was featured more, instead of Ex-Shimmer and NJPW overrated goons

I am not a fan of women's wrestling but Billie Kay is a draw, Athena not so much
>>
>>1627352
Billie Kay is ex-shimmer you retard
>>
>>1627367
>SEETHING
>>
File: swa100211mckay_knight.jpg (217KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
swa100211mckay_knight.jpg
217KB, 600x400px
>jessie mckay indy name
>billie kay name now

What did WWE meme by ths?
>>
>>1627367
I say Ex-Shimmer Overrated goons, not underrated.

Billie Kay is cool, I even enjoy her entrance song. Now excuse me while I highlight your trip press f and keep /asp/ clean
>>
File: tnawins.jpg (1MB, 1622x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tnawins.jpg
1MB, 1622x1080px
>>1627376
Take a fucking guess
>>
File: cartermustleave.jpg (390KB, 929x782px) Image search: [Google]
cartermustleave.jpg
390KB, 929x782px
Reminder.
>>
>>1627376
Jessy Mckay was """"her"""" pre-op name.
>>
>>1627377
As an Australian Billie Kay and Peyton Royce have dissapointed me, my only hope is with TM61 and maybe Buddy Murphy
>>
>>1627160
Sucks a lot of cock to keep her job. Basically Eva Marie 2.0, just minus the red hair.
>>
>>1627160
t. tyrone
>>
>>1627160
>that wouldn't hurt a toddler

You know it's fake, right?
>>
>>1627160

I want Billie to cusp my testicles while wearing those gloves. All while listening to Lil B.
>>
>>1627160

She reminds me of an even worse Aksana
>>
>>1627409
>As an Australian

Of course the spastic trip would be an Aussie. How would it not be?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.