[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has to 'roid to win >only became UFC champ by beating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 350x254px
>has to 'roid to win
>only became UFC champ by beating on the smaller and older guys and got his ass kicked when he went up against actual opponents
>ended on a fucking 6-3 record
>still considered one of the best """"""""""professional"""""""""" wrestlers
Mandramafags are a fucking joke.
>>
>>1627111
Goddamn you are worked as fuck

3/10 made me reply
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 625x626px
>>
>Everyone roids
>Lost, coming fresh off of surgeries. Now that's on him, he should've waited till he was 100%
>Can break your faggot hip by staring angrily at it.
Stay mad UFCucks
>>
mmanlets on mentalbreakdown
welcome to our board
plz contain your autism on generals
>>
>>1627111
He fought only the top dudes from the beginning,the first fight he raped Frank Mir till a fag ref stopped the beating that Mir got,and then somehow with some luck he submitted Brock.
Then he fucking tortured Heath Herring,a big fucking dude and won.
3rd fight against a legend,Randy fucking Couture.Brock shat on that poor old dude,and he became champion.
4th fight the revenge against Mir,He fucking bombed the shit out of him.Frank got the beating of his life.And so Brock easily won.
5th fight against Shane Carwin,He took a lot of bombs from Shane 1st round,and still won in the 2nd round choking Carwin.
6th fight against Cain Velasquez,a brawl in the beginning of the fight,and then Cain strikes a very very sick Lesnar,still it took a lot of hits to TKO(not KO) Brock.
And 6th against fucking Ubereem,kicks to the gut of a not fully recovered Lesnar.
So yeah,Id say Lesnar did amazing in UFC considering he had one of the worst striking ever if not the worst.
>>
>>1627220
I forgot to say that he was the biggest draw UFC ever had.
>>
>>1627111
Who is this faggot? Why does he have a penis tattooed on his chest like he's giving a boob job?
>>
>>1627220
7th against Ubereem*
>>
>>1627220
UFC HW division was literally trash for a decade till UFC bought Strikeforce. Randy was shit and massively overrated. Couture achieved what he did when all the talent was in pride.

Brock's best win is forever Carwin.
>>
GOAT

>(OP)

gain height

lose weight

get clue
>>
>>1627323
Congrats for being an dumb ignorant fuck.
>>
>>1627111

>smaller and older

>won the championship

Took hunt to suplex city tbchfam
>>
I get why Lesnar would roid in WWE. Everyone does it there, and part timers like him are not subject to the wellness policy anyway. Lesnar could go on a fucking coke binge before Summerslam, and no one would be any the wiser.

But why did he continue to juice once he knew his UFC payday was coming up? Surely he knew he'd be tested. It makes me think Lesnar is just plain stupid.
>>
>>1627551
If you're just a fat neckbeard and have never heard of cycling, just quit talking about this subject. Everyone in the UFC is on some sort of PED's.
>>
>>1627551
>But why did he continue to juice once he knew his UFC payday was coming up?
He tested positive for clomiphene, which a lot of UFC guys take to block estrogen. Jon Jones tested positive for the same thing I believe.
>>
>>1627561
Way to be mad as hell. Cycling is unreliable and doesn't always work. Pretty obvious seeing as we're here talking about a failed test.
>>
Everyone's on steroids
>>
>>1627227
CONOR MCGREGOR
>>
>>1627111
And still the biggest draw of UDC history is a wrestler.

The state of your """real""" """sport""".
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.