[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Break his jaw after one (1) knee strike. >Starts bleeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (20KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 512x287px
>Break his jaw after one (1) knee strike.
>Starts bleeding after one (1) punch .

Is he made of glass?
>>
his jaw is fine. smarks get worked so easily
>>
File: headbutt cuts.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
headbutt cuts.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
Who is the guy how is hitting? He was in the movie th wrestler wasn't he?
>>
Joe*
>>
>>1626773
joe prob asked shinskie to break his jaw fammo
>>
He is fine.

I hope he debuts today or at SD live and goes on a rampage.

A badass like Joe is what we need
>>
>>1627084
he needs to work with roman for a year to teach him not be be a cunt
>>
>>1627079
Necro Butcher? Yes, he's in that movie.
>>
>>1626773
I think it's time to face facts, Samoa Joe is too old to work a hard hitting or fast paced match. It's why his matches never reach that next level, but I hope this doesn't hurt his perception though because he still tries very hard and plays a tough pissed off character to a tee.
>>
He broke his jaw? When? Ending spot?

>>1627209
>It's why his matches never reach that next level,

That was because he was wrestling Finn.
>>
>>1627212
what about his matches with Sami?
>>
>>1627212
The ref threw up the x, rumors earlier he had an elbow injury so probably giving him time off for that and work an angle, Graves quick to say "I think he broke his jaw" when they showed the replay
>>
>>1627215
I remember two of those.
One was a completely normal week-to-week NXT taping match.
The other was ruined by booking because it was a 2/3 falls match that was their normal spots stretched way too long.
I much preferred his Shinsuke match to his Balor ones tbf. Even if that did underwhelm me a bit.
>>
>>1627216
yeah didn't look like jaw, he was moving it too much to be a serious jaw injury. and they rushed into another kinshasa too quick if it had been a legitimate jaw injury cause by the prior one.
>>
>>1626819
Is that Harper?
>>
I really don't want to see the obligatory rematch desu. This guy needs to be on the main roster asap
>>
File: seth-rollins1.jpg (21KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
seth-rollins1.jpg
21KB, 642x361px
>beats Balor
>"I AM THE FIRST WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION.. And frankly, only man to beat The 'Demon' Finn Balor.."
>Joe's music hits

But seriously though. Joe needs to go to SD. They need more heels there.
>>
>>1627594
Necrobutcher
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.