[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing that that FUCKING NECKBEARD SMARK PHIL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (398KB, 2208x2727px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398KB, 2208x2727px
How does it feel knowing that that FUCKING NECKBEARD SMARK PHIL BROOKS got THE BIG GUY FIRED over NOTHING
>>
>>1624305
he looks like a fucking egg desu mate
>>
>>1624305
The Big Guy is making more money for less work and has more creative freedom these days. You should be happy for him.
>>
>>1624305
>outlasted Punk in the company
>wanted Cena/Rock/Lesnar money despite being a midcarder for life
You're right, this is Phillip Jack Brooks' fault and based Big Goy did no wrong.
>>
>>1624305
you are remembering things incorrectly
>>
File: 688055-3.jpg (12KB, 189x180px) Image search: [Google]
688055-3.jpg
12KB, 189x180px
>>1624305
Implying Ryback didn't want paying main event level for jobbing out in the lower mid-card.

Don't even try and say it was about the company paying for accommodation and travel expenses.
>>
>>1624305
Phil had absolutely nothing to do with his firing. He was long gone when it happened
>>
File: 69427078.jpg (102KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
69427078.jpg
102KB, 500x281px
>>1624305
It feels real fucking good, I just wish it would have actually happened
>>
>>1624305
they're both faggots - have fun buying supplements filled with powdered deer penis
>>
>>1624305
Why'd he get fired?
>>
>>1624863
He's a tumblrina
>>
>>1624863
Wanted everyone in a match to get the same money because he couldn't draw on his own.
>>
>>1624863
He didn't get fired. He left and let his contract run out.
>>
CM Punk ruined his image by all the things he said about him being unsafe and too stiff in a pussified era in the WWE

Ryback was just frustrated that he would not recover from this and will never be main event status anymore and decided to not renew his contract. He should seriously go to Japan and try to redeem himself there though but I think he's "stupid as fuck" to wanna continue and is now selling supplements
>>
If you think about it, Phil ruined the tradition of "Battle of the Giants" with the Heavyweight Champion with his constant whinning because he himself couldn't keep up with an elite aggressive heavyweight like Ryback
>>
>>1624943
>He should seriously go to Japan and try to redeem himself
He's supposedly in talks with NJPW. I think The Big Guy would also be pretty great working TNA and indies in the US and UK.

>>1624992
Punk is taller than Shawn Michaels. Your opinion is ill-informed.
>>
>>1625056
>wanted equal pay to top stars
>ever going to a company that struggles to pay its top stars
Roidbotch will never go to TNA.
>>
>>1625131
TNA never struggled to pay the top guys. They were smart enough to only screw with the lower tier talent.

Some lower tier talent claimed that they were top guys, because they're delusional.
>>
>>1625056
>TNA

Please no, I never want to see that faggot again
>>
>>1625056
The difference between Phil and Michaels is that Shawn could actually keep up with big guys. This is what I meant.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.