[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With Styles out of the picture and Balor pushed at the main event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: too sweet.gif (2MB, 393x262px) Image search: [Google]
too sweet.gif
2MB, 393x262px
With Styles out of the picture and Balor pushed at the main event like that, it seems like only a matter of time before we get a Balor Club stable.
But what do you guys think? Would Finn benefit from having more time to get over on his own? Is it better to leave The Club as its own thing rather than lower them as henchmen?

Do you think there could be a proper way to book it?
>>
Finn is trash and no better way to hide a rookies weaknesses then by putting him in a stable
>>
>>1622414
>But what do you guys think? Would Finn benefit from having more time to get over on his own?
No, he can't speak worth shit.
>Is it better to leave The Club as its own thing rather than lower them as henchmen?
Yes. They're more entertaining without having to carry Balor.

They will be made to, though.
>>
>>1622414
>club comes out and helps balor
>he still loses
>gets pissed tells them its time to fookin get the club back together and takeover
then seth can possibly create his own stable or have new day be his crew again.
>>
>>1622414
Would be a glorified FBI tbqh
>>
>they all win their feuds
>push aj to main event status
>the club dominates both brands
>>
>>1622451
AJ can very well make it to the main event on his own, especially if he goes over Cena at Summerslam. Also it wouldn't fit AJ to be a follower instead of a leader.

I think the oppostie direction could be much more interesting, you could probably have him trying beat down Balor to punish him for trying to take The Club for himself. I don't know how you could do it with them being on different brands, and I think they should hold off cross-brand feuds for a while after Lesnar v Orton, so that they remain a special occasion, but I think it could make for a pretty good feud down the line.
>>
>>1622414
I'd expect aj to be next against either doof or dean, probably dean
>>
give the club to itami, finn is now babyface forever
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.