[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is worse "le flippy demon" or "pop collar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: demun-kung.jpg (365KB, 845x709px) Image search: [Google]
demun-kung.jpg
365KB, 845x709px
What is worse "le flippy demon" or "pop collar finn"?
>>
>>1621806
He's not even flippy. He's just normal. He does a few boring-ass moves and then a stomp.
Demon is worse tho
>>
>>1621806
Both are pretty okay to good at times, but he really needed more time to develop. Can't believe he's got a title shot already. Should have developed in the mid card a bit, and sort his persona out. It feels like his persona is good in the ring for what it is but it falls apart in promos or when he has to be threatening. A guy with makeup and face paint on staring at you isn't threatening. It feels like he doesn't know how to carry his face in moments like that.

Personally I feel like Demon King should be more aggressive and brutal, maybe he enjoys fighting while Finn is more honorable. At the moment Demon King is just Finn in face paint.
>>
Demon Keng
>>
>>1621827
I could spitball about 50 different ways to make this gimmick cool, but Finn couldn't pull them off.
Dean probably could, but he's skinny as fuck and he'd look hilarious painted up and topless.
Give Itami the paint set and call him the rice fiend
>>
demon looks like boogeyman
>>
>>1621827
They should have made bray a legit threat and then had him feud with him.

I can't stand this fucking part time demon bullshit though.

We don't need a short Kane.
>>
>>1621806
Why can't the WWE get a clue? Fucking why? This shit can't be that hard.

>>1621841
Like what this guy said, it'd be too easy to come up with cool ideas for his gimmick, but WWE just shits the bed every. Single. Time.
>>
>>1621841
>Finn couldn't pull them off
>the guy who founded the coolest heel stable in modern wrestling couldn't pull off some fat autist on /asp/'s ideas
>>
>>1621970
That's right. He's just not good enough.
>>
>>1621974
I think you're overestimating your ideas.
>>
>>1621988
Haven't bothered to think of any. Finn's just garbage.
>>
>>1621970
>you will never take literal offense and be angry on behalf of boring-ass wrestlers

wew
>>
>>1621988
No, clearly he's a greater booker than Haitch and Gedo combined and ecen though his booking has worked perfectly in NJPW and NXT, his is on such another level that Finn wouldn't be able to keep up.
>>
>>1621995
See
>>1621991

Don't embarrass yourself.
>>
>>1621970
He had a few fun comedy moments, but that was over because gaijins insulting nips always gets over. I much preferred Karl, and extensively, AJ's iteration of it.
I mean, props for founding it, but I don't buy into this hype at all. Since coming to WWE he hasn't shown an ounce of, well, anything.
>>
Demon Kang
>>
>>1622012
>>1621970
> props for founding it
> finn was the booker whose idea it was
Marks
>>
>>1622094
It's not that irregular for talents to have a little creative input. Benefit of the doubt, I'll give it to him.
>>
>>1622098
If it makes you feel better carry on
>>
>>1622101
I'm not saying it did or didn't happen, I was just being fair for the sake of the discussion.
I don't care either way tbqh. I'd rather believe le hot asian wife man masterminded it all
>>
>>1621806
Both equally terrible. As a shoot, I am cancelling my WWE Network if he wins, brother. Much love - HH
>>
>>1622108
It wasn't. It was Gedo the booker. Hot asian wife man wanted to stay babyface but got put in the bullet club anyways
>>
>>1622129
Oh, shit. Fair enough, then.
I don't even like Finn so that's good news for me.
>>
File: flippy cookie cutters.gif (4MB, 232x134px) Image search: [Google]
flippy cookie cutters.gif
4MB, 232x134px
>>1621806
average devitt match
>prove me wrong
>>
>>1622154
>prove me wrong

Because he is nowhere near either of those guys.
>>
>>1622129
Finn did still have a fair amount of influence and input, including the name and the idea for BC to act like western style heels instead of Japanese.
>>
>>1622154
jesus that takes a lot of stamina. would love to see a similar chain be pulled off in the WWF
>>
>>1622154
What was the match?
>>
>>1622382
Ricochet vs Will Osprey i think it was a G1 Climax match.
>>
Yeah Googled G1 but was none the wiser on the wrestlers. Ta very much.
>>
>>1622154

>that fucking ending

Could it be any cornier?
>>
>>1621806
I like the jacket but he doesn't really have the swagger to make it work
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.