[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“I take shits bigger than that kid. Come on. I know you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: bork.jpg (148KB, 594x798px) Image search: [Google]
bork.jpg
148KB, 594x798px
>“I take shits bigger than that kid. Come on. I know you kids all play fucking video games and you live in this false sense of reality and shit. I’m two hundred and fucking ninety pounds. This guys a hundred and forty-five pounds, and that’s if he’s lucky, gets up and eats his fucking Wheaties. If Conor McGregor wants to say some shit to me, and get his name out there more than he already has, by dropping my name, I got [expletive] about ten words for him. Come here, face-to-face, and say it to my face. Otherwise leave me and the fucking WWE out of it, because I came to your arena and kicked ass. Now, if you want, and if you’re so fucking tough, come to our arena and try and kick some ass.''

What did Bork mean by this?
>>
I kek'd when he literally told the interviewer to ''get the fuck outta here'' after that rant
>>
bork is based as fuck

he hates gays and normies
>>
>>1621792
>This guys a hundred and forty-five pounds, and that’s if he’s lucky, gets up and eats his fucking Wheaties

Brock is so fucking based sometimes
>>
Brock is one of us, anti social angty guy
>>
>>1621794
Heyman's face afterwards was gold.
>>
Brock is the fucking man
>>
>>1621792
>>“I take shits bigger than that kid. Come on. I know you kids all play fucking video games and you live in this false sense of reality and shit. I’m two hundred and fucking ninety pounds. This guys a hundred and forty-five pounds, and that’s if he’s lucky, gets up and eats his fucking Wheaties. If Conor McGregor wants to say some shit to me, and get his name out there more than he already has, by dropping my name, I got [expletive] about ten words for him. Come here, face-to-face, and say it to my face. Otherwise leave me and the fucking WWE out of it, because I came to your arena and kicked ass. Now, if you want, and if you’re so fucking tough, come to our arena and try and kick some ass.''
>What did Bork mean by this?
Vid?
>>
>>1621812
https://youtu.be/MgP26W_Ol8Q
>>
File: I CAN FEEL IT MR MOMOKA.jpg (40KB, 812x685px) Image search: [Google]
I CAN FEEL IT MR MOMOKA.jpg
40KB, 812x685px
>>1621814
Based Brock
>>
>>1621792
Entire UFC got cucked by him.
How can one man be so based?
>>
File: 1465226197818.gif (2MB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1465226197818.gif
2MB, 300x222px
>>1621803
>>1621807
>>
>i drew in your show, come draw in ours

Kek based Bork knows vanilla midgets will never draw
>>
Is he autistic?
>>
>>1621893
Well, if >>1621803 says he is "one of us", I would have to say yes.
>>
File: image.gif (353KB, 406x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
353KB, 406x363px
>>1621893
Why you insult Bork? Bork no like!
>>
You take one look at Sam Roberts and know that guys like Brock used to pound the everloving shit out of him every day, and the man still doesn't flinch. That video triggered me and I wasn't even standing there. Good for Sam. Immersion therapy/10.
>>
>>1621990
Why would he flinch?
>>
>>1621990

Why does he wear the jewfro?
>>
>>1621792
is it all part of a work?
>>
>>1622005
Because he had to stand there and interview a visibly enraged Brock while simultaneously suppressing the memory of a thousand locker room beatings.
>>
i am fucking sick of hearing about Conor mcgregor
>>
>>1622100
Don't worry. Once he gets his ass handed to him AGAIN tonight, he'll go away for a while.
>>
>>1622100
Same, but we get to see him get ass whopped tonight
>>
>>1621879
this
>>
They need to give Paul E. to Roman and let Brock do his own thing. Let him just shoot on all the manlets on the roster
>>
>>1621792
Fuckin A thats awesome.
Anyone feel like dropping a link?
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 512x512px
>>1622563
Disregard my retardation
>>
>>1621792
>Based bork shooting on manlets

My day just keeps getting better. How can one autist be so fucking based?
>>
>>1621803
>hates /v/
>hates manlets
>hates yuroshits

sounds about right
>>
what's the haps?
>>
>>1622627
I can't tell if he legit didn't know what he meant or he was fucking with him
>>
fuckin rude redneck!
>>
If mcgregor faced brock it would be like watching zach gowen again
>>
>>1622713
Hey whats the haps?
>>
File: lauhjomh.png (13KB, 107x105px) Image search: [Google]
lauhjomh.png
13KB, 107x105px
>>1621792
>This guys a hundred and forty-five pounds, and that’s if he’s lucky, gets up and eats his fucking Wheaties.
motherfucking kek

He should use this same line if he gets to work Finn Balor
>>
Brock is our hero. The hero we deserve.
>>
You really can't tell if he means it or not, but then you can't question him because, well, 290 pounds and all.

Wwe is lucky they have Brock in their corner. He's like the pit bull at the fence.
>>
File: brockplease.jpg (85KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
brockplease.jpg
85KB, 576x324px
>>1623295
>Wwe is lucky they have Brock in their corner. He's like the pit bull at the fence.
becauseI think its like he does like wrestling but doesnt love it like he really told off dana when he re-signed with the wwe, calling him a vince mcmahon wannabe but that dana white couldnt even tie vinces shoes because vince actually knows how to promote and make money, and dana still begged brock to come back after that.
>>
File: 1468126784641.png (337KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1468126784641.png
337KB, 612x574px
>Brock doesn't care about WWE

BASED LESNAR
>>
>>1622028
Yes. Now get the fuck outta here
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.