[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most annoying and stupid tag teams in WWE history (Big Cass with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
Most annoying and stupid tag teams in WWE history (Big Cass with Enzo Amore and New Day) Much better tag teams: Rated Rko, DX, The Miz and John Morrison,American Alpha
>>
>>1620903
This website is for adults.
>>
>>1620970
kek
>>
DX were shit
>>
I am fond of head cheese. By head cheese I mean the tag team consisting of Al Snow and Steve Blackman, not to be mistaken for the crusty brie like residue on my cock
>>
>>1620970
You mean the website in which im doin´your mom in a vid? yeah you're right... She says hi btw....
>>
>>1620903
Rated RKO was based. I still have goosebumps from when they did the Conchairto to Piper and Flair.

I miss when tag teams were a threat: Jerishow, Big Show and Kane, Brothers of Destruction,

Those were The GOAT.
>>
>>1621004
Reminder that Big Show and Kane lost to the spirit squad
>>
>>1620995
Can we keep insults to a decent standard, you sound like a 7 year old bitch
>>
>>1620903

Honest question, did you just start watching pro-wrestling recently that the full extent of your tag team knowledge starts with "Rated RKO"

18+ truly isn't a meme anymore.
>>
>>1620979
still, better than new day or the certified Gays
>>
>>1620903
>Rated Rko, DX, The Miz and John Morrison,American Alpha

Talk about having objectively horrible taste.
>>
>>1621007
Yeah, thats why they disbanded i believe.
>>
>>1621072
Have you shit yourself or something? Think about what you write for a second ffs
>>
>>1621018
The majority of posts on this board make me think average age is around 14-22 but on the lower end of that spectrum
>>
>>1621110
Fuck you
>>
>>1621138
Hi grandpa
>>
>>1620903
>miz isn't annoying

18+
>>
OP is just shameful. Can we discuss the tops and flops of tag teams in the WWF/E? Actually great tag teams that have wrestled for the McMahons would include (non-exclusive list in no particular order):
>The Legion of Doom/Road Warriors
>Demolition
>The Rockers
>The Hart Foundation
>The Brainbusters
>The Steiner Brothers
>The Heavenly Bodies
>The Hardy Boys
>The Dudleys
>Edge & Christian

While terrible ones have to include:
>The Godwins
>The Headbangers
>The Spirit Squad
>>
>>1621181
Greatest tag teams of all time for me is a three way tie between The Hart Foundation, The British Bulldogs and The Steiner Brothers
>>
>>1620903
I agree op, all these new tag teams are cringy as fuck
>>
>>1621021
New Day were good they just are stale now
Certified Gays expose way too quickly and need to be only used once or twice a month
>>
>>1621190
what about JeriKO and FaBreeze?
>>
>>1621181
Where does 2cool fit into this?
>>
>>1621189
Good taste.

>>1621213
Middling. They weren't great but they weren't annoying. The Bushwhackers of their era.
>>
>>1621181

>No APA

PLEASE go on a date
>>
>>1621247
t.AE meme kiddy
>>
>>1621248

t.underage twink who thinks Rated RKO are the best tag team evar xD
>>
>>1621247
I thought about putting them in the terrible list but it seems a bit unfair.
>>
>>1620903
>>1620903

>Rated Rko, DX, The Miz and John Morrison,American Alpha

>State of your tastes
>Listing an NXMeme tag team that just got called up and are a knock-off of Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team with based Haas and Shelton

NWO
Rock 'n' Sock connection
Nation of Domination
ECW Dudleyz
Hart Foundation
APA
Mega Powers
Road Warriors
Jericho and Benoit who had the best tag team match on RAW ever
Hardy boyz
Batista and Mysterio
E & C
>>
>>1621251
I didnt even watch R.A meme kiddy

APA were mediocre midcard4life
>>
>>1620903
They're all terrible and all tag matches go the same way
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.