[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So at first i thought it was just 2k who contacted Goldberg,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: goldberg.jpg (35KB, 542x640px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg.jpg
35KB, 542x640px
So at first i thought it was just 2k who contacted Goldberg, and it was purely for the game. but after watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc6EIcrKBoU and Lesnar/Orton being the final match at summerslam its guaranteed hes coming back right?
>>
Based GOATberg coming back to bury the manlets
>>
redditors/wootist on suicide watch
>>
>>1619189
based berg
>>
I wish Goldberg wasn't soured on the company after just a year.

We missed out on what should have been prime Goldberg in 2004-2006 if only he were written well
>>
>>1619189
I unironically want Reigns vs Goldberg
>>
>>1620097
Based Bill would have prevented Benoit from killing his family. It's basically a fact. This would have prevented the PG era and the rise of womens wrasslin. Also we could have gotten the GOAT Goldberg and Cena match we all know would have happened.
>>
Goldberg would make me watch wrestling again
>>
>>1620111
Agreed
>>
>>1620103
Fuck.
>>
>>1620103
Really makes you think
>>
>>1620103
How would he have stopped Benoit?
>>
>>1619189
How long before smarks hate him?
>>
>>1620144
1 hour after his debut.
>>
>>1620144
2004?

>>1620142
He would have ended benoits career before 2007 with a kick to the head
>>
>>1619189
They are basically going to redo what they did at No Way Out 04. They've teased it too much not to do it.
>>
>>1619189

GET WORKED BY BASED BILL MARK
>>
>>1620155

>Goldberg is sitting in the front row with tickets to watch Brock wrestle
>>
>>1620161
Okay maybe not exactly the same. They will attempt to make it a surprise. Everything else will be the same.
>>
>As noted, Bill Goldberg will be at tonight's WWE 2K17 Kickoff party in New York City. Brock Lesnar just arrived to the event as well, with Paul Heyman by his side.

Oh shit
>>
Goldberg a shit. He cried and bitched after based Regal stiffed him. The only good thing goldberg did in his whole career was fucking up bret fart when he botched a super kick.
>>
>>1620177
Not true, when he botched breaking a car window and had to get stitches was pretty great.
>>
>>1620177

18+
>>
Fuck that untalented jew.
>>
>>1620177
>streak match
>regal the mark tries to shoot on goldberg and go into the business for his own
>still gets rekt by goldberg with some sick reversals
>>
>>1620192

18+
>>
Is the heat would be nuclear,...

as they say...

Bahagvad Gita...

"I am become death destroy of worlds"...

Manhattan Project , say same thing

Now New York today !!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1620198
>>1620198
You must have watched a different match than me. I saw Regal potato the fuck out of goldberg (AFTER THE JEW REFUSED TO SELL) and then do the job for him, unless you count Goldberg sloppily doing some matwork a "sick reversal".
>>
File: 1457048575393.jpg (19KB, 325x340px) Image search: [Google]
1457048575393.jpg
19KB, 325x340px
>>1620203
wat
>>
>>1620211
it is sick for someone who is 6'4 and 300 lbs

goldberg isnt supposed to sell, its a streak match dummy
>>
>>1620218
Ha ha illiterate Untouchable redditor does not know one of most famous quote in history .
>>
>>1619189
Goldberg seems like 400x more the genuine human being than what Lesnar is.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.