[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predictions for the fight between Co or Mcgregor and Nate Diaz.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (83KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1000x600px
Predictions for the fight between Co or Mcgregor and Nate Diaz. I personally think Mcgregor will knock out Nate in the second round. Gonna be a fantastic fight either way
>>
Conor simply HAS to win for his career so I'm going with him. Also, I think his cardio will be better this time and he'll pace himself better. Might go to decision.
>>
>>1617969
Nate Diaz, RD1, KO of the Night.
>>
my picks diaz,glover,cerrone,
>>
>>1617969
If he couldn't knock him out without a training camp then I doubt it now. Diaz trains with far superior boxers and muay thai guys for Connor to be an issue.
>>
>>1617969
My boy McGregor will take this easily
>>
File: 57258944534.jpg (167KB, 1024x557px) Image search: [Google]
57258944534.jpg
167KB, 1024x557px
going for my boy Josh Mario John
>>
If Diaz will be a team player it will be fixed and he takes the dive, because a rubber match down the line would be a huge draw,

I doubt Diaz would play ball with that tho, im thinking Diaz subs him again in 3rd round.
>>
>>1617969
Diaz is going to fubar Connor AGAIN
>>
its important to remember that connors one punch power is only present when he's fighting guys a foot shorter than diaz, he's a big man among little guys in his class.

diaz is too big, his skull is too thick for connor to ko him

and they are of course hyping it up with how hard connor is training, but you don't think diaz is training just as hard for him?

here are the facts, connor is the more skilled striker when it comes to utilizing his whole body, but diaz has hands just as good as him, is bigger, stronger, and far and away a better grappler. Connor is purple belt level, diaz is a high level black belt on the ground
>>
>>1617969
Smart moneys on Nate he's got size, stamina, striking, bjj, a camp and confidence coming into this fight. Conor's got his work cut out for him I can't see him knocking out Nate. If he avoids the clinch, takedowns and paces himself maybe he can eek out a decision if he picks his spots but the pace Nate brings along with the more varied tools and experience I don't see how and extra 2 months of training is gonna help him.
>>
>>1620373
^this

/thread
>>
>>1618647
^also this.
>>
mgcgayver tko
glover ud
story ud
>>
If UFC is real: Diaz
If UFC is worked: Connor wins to setup the money rubber match
>>
>>1617969
Diaz TKO
>>
Diaz
>>
>>1618383
Why are white boys so into MMA?
>>
Stop posting about Connor whoever and his shitty ass outlaw fed. God damn go back to wew or Reddit.
>>
Conor decision.
>>
>>1622779
Because it's the only way they can fight without getting in trouble with their middle class parents
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 614x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 614x601px
>>1622779
Why do niggers commit disportionate violent crime in the western word?
(10-12% of pop doing 50-60% of violent crime)

Its just one of those "eternal mysteries" I suppose.
>>
>>1622779
I guess we got bored of dominating everyone else the proper way.
>>
any links?
>>
File: ApeEscape_FeaturedImage.jpg (54KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
ApeEscape_FeaturedImage.jpg
54KB, 470x264px
>>1622779
>black people can't watch mma since they get triggered by the cage
WOW
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.