[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA Karma is a bitch, ain't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (137KB, 750x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 750x920px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA Karma is a bitch, ain't it? Dana White on suicide watch
>>
>getting worked this hard
Vince wishes he could draw this kind of mainstream attention
>>
>>1617399
link to video?
>>
>>1617411
There you go, senpai

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/dana-white-lawsuit-in-motion-after-chaotic-nate-diaz-vs-conor-mcgregor-2-presser-081816
>>
>>1617411
They literally just cursed and threw water bottles at each. It was pathetic.
>>
>>1617403
Mainstream attention? I have literally only seen this mentioned on 4chan.
>>
this is just hype to get more ppv buys
>>
>>1617430
Probably because you do nothing but browse this shithole 24/7
>>
I'd sue them too but instead of getting a big pay day, I would just get them to pay for medical stuff and require Conor to apologize to all WWE stars for his rude comments.
>>
>>1617668
>pay for medical stuff
????
>>
Not much better than wild animals
>>
>>1617679
I bet you're the type of faggot to ring the police after getting your shit kicked in when you deserved it
>>
>>1617677
in america you have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to receive medical treatment or else they let you die
>>
>>1617683
False.
They treat you and heal you up good then send you to debtors' prison. You don't get the choice of taking death.
>>
>>1617683
>or else they let you die
>hundreds of thousands
'no'
>thinking anyone needed medical treatment from that
How are you this retarded?
>>
>conor and nate make you hundreds of millions of dollars
>sue them for a little bit more

what a fuckin jew
>>
Sounds like a work
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.