[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Connor at it again, what's his problem? Is he gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (119KB, 750x872px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 750x872px
Based Connor at it again, what's his problem? Is he gonna work the smarks to death? Holy shit!
>smarks on suicide watch
>>
>>1616186
Shot 1 was funny, because it worked the roster.
This is just kinda weak, and it's just a "pls gibe attention" ploy.
Which was what it was initially. But at least that was funny. This is a little sad.
>>
>>1616186
I think it was originally just a shoot from some meathead UFC fighter(they always talk crap) but now it's being used as promotion for an appearance
>>
File: 1470536313454.jpg (190KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1470536313454.jpg
190KB, 2048x1536px
>>1616186
I'd beat the shit out of that manlet nerd
>>
>real man
>like 5'8"
>>
>>1616195
real manlet
>>
Who?
>>
>>1616186
literally who?
>>
Is Connor's career over after Diaz beats the shit out of him Saturday?
>>
>>1616217
Yes
>>
>>1616217
That's when he will literally go crawling to WWE to suck Triple H's and Vince's dick then apologize to the roster kek
This is just a work m8
>>
>>1616201

A small insecure manlet with no penis,

I'm surprised you don't know the guy your whole life is modeled after
>>
>>1616217
Based McGregah will destroy him
>>
>>1616186
Work.

Conor is about the money, and WWE will pay off more in the long run.
>>
>>1616217
the whole rosters gonna celebrate on twitter once he gets tko'd

like when brock beat on frank mir everybody was celebrating
>>
>Samoa Joe weighed in on the boisterous UFC Featherweight champion and his recent comments about WWE.

>“I think Conor McGregor is a promoter, and I’m not here to promote any of his fights,” said Joe.

>“If he were here in WWE, that would be a different story, but until that happens I don’t feel like I need to address it.”

Joe only plays a hothead on TV
>>
>>1616217
not habbening senpaitachi. connor is booked to win. cap this
>>
>>1616299
apparently the only wrestler that gets what Conor is doing..
>>
>>1616299
Based Joe is no mark
>>
Connor is a try hard, he can't be taken serious
>>
The first time he talked shit about wwe was cool because everybody was mad and shit
Now its just sad
>>
conor would destroy anyone on the roster in a promo battle except for cena
>>
>>1616569
no he wouldnt, because he would be given a shitty fucking script like the majority of the wrestlers and be made to sound like shit because WWE creative is garbage and fucking sucks
>>
>>1616578
>implying conor is pussy enough to follow a script

hello ufc 200, miss me?
>>
>>1616190

Like all his shots ain't work for him to get attention for his career.
>>
Conor already the most talked about guy in WWE and he's not even in the company. Based McGOAT.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.