/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Supposed to be """developmental"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: nxt.jpg (60KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
nxt.jpg
60KB, 1200x675px
>Supposed to be """developmental"""
>Its biggest stars are indie guys with years of experience

So is its only purpose to stroke Paul's ego?
>>
>>1614753
>supposed to be developmental
>all the ones who are in the midst of development get bumped up to the main roster early
>the fully developed ones remain on nxt
They're doing it wrong.
>>
>developmental territory
>80% of the call-ups so far have flopped
Is there a bigger waste of time than NXT? Should just bring back FCW tbqh, at least that place had some winners come from it .
>>
>>1614753
It's only called developmental because that's literally what it used to be. Now it's a brand and developmental is actually the Performance Center.
>>
Yeah, paul is working the smarks into liking him, even though he is politicing his way into the main event. Just like last year when reigns was getting a little bit over Paul had to come in the main event and ruin him by beating him up, which was what reigns shouldve done to Paul in the first place but then again smarks are dumb fucks who gets boners for any indy shitter. Paul is a pretty smart man tbqh
>>
>>1614753
They no longer hide from the fact that it's a third brand now. Haitch is open about it
>>
>>1614792
But it doesn't draw money.
>>
>>1614970
Because it's only on the Network. It's pretty much the only reason I have the Network though Vince will like to think it's because I want to see Summerslam.
>>
>>1615001
>replying to a b8ing tripfag
It drew 13k fans to Brooklyn last year mark.
>>
>>1615003
>billed attendance
>>
>>1614970
Yes it does.
>>
File: lkdr9_zpsf524fd56.jpg (33KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
lkdr9_zpsf524fd56.jpg
33KB, 642x361px
How it works today with Paul/HHH is when someone is over but not within his plans, he leaves them in NXT or CWC.

Look how they book people like the New Day. I ain't even a fan of them, but clearly they are over and selling merch like crazy, but they are also black and Paul is going to bury them

The more over you are and not in Paul's plans, the more you are going to get fucked.
>>
Since the invention of the network, the forced and created new wrestling content oversaturates the market.

We don't care anymore
>>
>>1615292

>been champs for over a year
>buried

Is this bait? Tag team division is overdue a title change at this point. New Day have been pushed hard always getting lots of promo time on RAW.
>>
>>1615784
But they're a silly group of guys that come out schucking and jiving. That's what he means, Mark.
>>
>>1615799
Name the last black guy that was taken serious, and was treated on the same level as HHH?
Outside of Lashley that was to make up for Lesnar leaving.
>>
>>1615083
It literally loses money
>>
>>1615807
The Rock
>>
>>1615872
he doesnt even consider himself black and he calls himself Samoan
>>
>>1614753
That and trying to kill any other promotion by poaching their talent.
>>
>>1617768
Bullshit. Black genes are dominant than samoan he black as a blueberry pie
>>
>>1615807
Mark Henry back in 2011
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.