[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/743 795-dean-ambrose-reporte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/743795-dean-ambrose-reportedly-garners-backstage-heat-in-wwe-following-steve-austin-podcast-comments

Deanetty confirmed dropping the strap
>>
>>1614476
I feel that if Ziggler won he'd get a fucking huge pop and get really over with marks, as he has been a few times in the past.
Just for a big shock moment that cements a new top-level player it may not even be the wrong way to go.
>>
WWE seems like such a shitty place to work with the slightest fucking thing turning people against you.
>>
>>1614483
it's an unfair sport, the biggest ass kisser gets the best position
>>
>>1614483
Seriously, you even think of blinking at the wrong time and your career is fucked.
>>
And rightly so. The stupid idiot buried himself.
>>
File: wrestle.jpg (97KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
wrestle.jpg
97KB, 900x702px
it's happening.

Zacklash 2016 DZ VS LiIcedZ
>>
File: 1111111.jpg (93KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1111111.jpg
93KB, 960x540px
>>1614490
Based Setthy
>>
>>1614476
Also watching bury le dirty deeds.
>>
1) Dean was didn't come across as likeable, relatable, or badass on the Steve Austin podcast and all he achieved was shit talking creative and lesnar
2) Vinny is vindictive enough to give the whc to fucking ziggler to spite him

He really did bury himself, not that he should be champ in the first place
>>
Reminder that ambrose needs to get fired ASAP

https://youtu.be/rIOlGTgMlcI
>>
>>1614520
> to fucking ziggler

literally the best sport entertainer today besides cena.
>>
>>1614483
The article says it's WWE officials, so it's obviously the Michael Hayes, Road Dogg and John Laurinaitis type of guys which would have a problem with him. They come from an older time when it was expected of you to never break kayfabe, always be loyal and never screw up.

Give it 10, 20 years and the older folk will die off or retire and new guys will come in. I mean, Daniel Bryan already has a foot in the doorn in terms of creative.
>>
>>1614581
Fuck Doc Hendrix.
>>
>>1614581
>Give it 10, 20 years and the people who understood how pro wrestling works will die off or retire and indie midgets will go back to the indies as WWE goes bankrupt. I mean, Daniel Bryan has already done most of that damage.
>>
File: 1458684694376.gif (2MB, 364x210px) Image search: [Google]
1458684694376.gif
2MB, 364x210px
>>1614494
They really should have had that Mania 28 match for the US Title.
>>
>>1614907
That gif is embarrassing
>>
just give aj the championship at blacklash
>>
>>1614907
His overselling is worse than those losers in pwg
>>
>>1614537

Explain
>>
>>1615029
This is what made me not give a shit about him. Fucking flopping around like a fish out of water.
>>
>>1615055
>Implying it's not good selling

Wrestling is over-the-top. It has always been.
>>
>>1615049

Literally the only guy in the wrestling business that knows how to sell
>>
>>1615049
Notice he didn't.
>>
>>1615425
In the wrestling business?
He's not even the best in the DubYa
>>
File: neckbeardless.jpg (95KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeardless.jpg
95KB, 640x480px
>>1615029
>>1615055
>>
>>1615049
watch the show and see for yourself
>>
>>1614581
>Daniel Bryan already has a foot in the doorn in terms of creative.
Really? Source?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.