[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 mins of shilling and random promos This was the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: GOAT.jpg (143KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
143KB, 960x540px
>30 mins of shilling and random promos

This was the only good thing on NXT this week.

>Mistah Regal you fucked m8

AUssie aussie aye aye
>>
Australians are criminals from Europe that weren't even good enough for the US.
>>
>>1614142
Jesus Christ her face is busted.
Why must the ultimate boy Billy Reegz endure this shit
>>
WOMEN'S WRESTLING CLAP CLAP CLAP
>>
>>1614146
He has to endure both these morons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQyNYaFOvHE
>>
I am so happy she is on the card. We are going to hear her theme and Me and my mom are going to jump the fuck up and dance
>>
>>1614142
Manlet Regal btfo
>>
>>1614227
He's clearly leaning against the desk, and She's the tallest women on the WWE roster along with Nia Fatass
>>
>>1614227
he's like 6'4
>>
>>1614227

>Not knowing Regal's approximate height
>How old are you?
>>
>>1614227
I don't watch much WWE products but If I remember him from WCW correctly, he's pretty damn tall. Like 6'3" 6'4" or something.
>>
>>1614308
>not knowing how to greentext properly
>>
>>1614153
All Australian women are like that.
>>
watching the women's match now. this nikki glencross is that nikki storm chick you guys always go on about right?
>>
>>1614732
holy shit that 'ad break' for fake ads as soon as that daria chick got in the ring
cucked on her own debut
>>
>>1614732
Yes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.