[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE Champion Dean Ambrose picked up some backstage heat from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2393x2848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2393x2848px
>WWE Champion Dean Ambrose picked up some backstage heat from his recent "Stone Cold Podcast" with Steve Austin on the WWE Network, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

>The heat didn't come from any of Ambrose's answers, avoiding questions or for any of the awkward moments during the interview, but because he was being negative on creative and being negative on creative means being negative on Triple H and Vince McMahon.

>Officials also were not happy about Ambrose publicly talking about how Brock Lesnar didn't want to do anything for their match at WrestleMania 32.
>>
>>1613554
>The heat didn't come from any of Ambrose's answers
>because he was being negative on creative and being negative on creative means being negative on Triple H and Vince McMahon.

Isn't that from his answers? What are the dirtsheets on about?
>>
>>1613559
He's gonna lose this sunday
>>
>>1613554
>Dave Meltzer
>>
>>1613554
Basedean burying Triple HGH and the """""creative"""""" team
>>
>>1613554
Didn't Bryan also say something about Lesnar?
Does he get heat?
>>
>>1613565
>worked into a shoot by Big Money Meltz
>>
>>1613563
My boy Ziggler finally winning the big one. Hopefully Ambrose ends up on the pre-show of Summerslam
>>
Maybe they should stop having these gay ass "shoot interviews" and segments then. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>1613595
This. Company sponsored shoot interviews is the dumbest idea.
>>
He only won the title because based Big Dog was suspended for Adderall

I won't be surprised if Ziggles and the Irish manlet become champions
>>
>"Yeah, I kinda feel handcuffed; you have to answer to creative and also my opponent didn't really want to do business"
>They get pissed at him for saying this
>They wonder why people are afraid to stand up to creative and why ratings are down

POTTERY
>>
It's quite amazing if he got in trouble for actually shooting in a fucking shoot interview. With how Dean is in interviews, if anything they should be happy he at least answered something instead of dodging the questions entirely.

>Tell me about your match with Brock.
>*shrugs* Ehh y'know, I wanted to do more but y'know, Brock's gonna Brock, y'know what I'm saying?

And he STILL skirted these shoot answers. Like he never did *actually* say scripted promos are shit or call Brock lazy or unwilling to do stuff but the implication was there, and it's not like it was any news to smarks. Brock is a part timer who mainly shows up to stand next to Paul Heyman and dance around while the great jew cuts a promo we've heard a million times.

That segment with Heath was the most he's done since Wrestlemania. I bet Vince had to pay a lot for that.

>Brock talking (5 million)
>Brock suplexing (2 million each)
>Brock F5-ing (undisclosed sum)
>>
>dont speak out about creative

wtf why wont the wrestlers talk to us

>wrestler speaks out about creative

wtf we hate them now

Is WWE creative autistic?
>>
>>1613723
He did say that he wanted to get something great done but was "met with laziness".

>>1613724
Vince is autistic. WWE creative is basically Vince's Bitch Club. He gets final say and has been known to change things on a dime.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.