[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1471466808738.png (105KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
1471466808738.png
105KB, 500x509px
>In the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that Vince McMahon has been absent from television the last two weeks. That would be both episodes of RAW and both episodes of SmackDown LIVE.

>Though McMahon was not present backstage, he still was in communication with all key personnel and was on the phone during production meetings. Meltzer’s report stated that McMahon still micro-managed all scripts as per usual, even from afar.

MEANWHILE

>WWE CEO Vince McMahon today sold 1.547 million shares of WWE stock for purposes of estate planning. The sale price was not revealed. WWE stock closed today at $20.97, so if you were to use that price, the sale would net McMahon over $32.44 million.

What the fuck is going down lads? Is based Vinny gonna die? pls no
>>
File: [tips bone].jpg (117KB, 338x355px) Image search: [Google]
[tips bone].jpg
117KB, 338x355px
>>1612131
>In the latest issue of fanfiction newsletter, Dave Meltzer....
>>
He sold his shares to Shane who is back in the business. Not hard to figure out.
>>
he wants to buy out of it while he still can

just sell the company to donald for real vinnie
>>
He just wants to buy a new house and car
>>
>>1612137
/thread
>>
This is the end of WWE lads. Vince is selling it off because of record row ratings and no one is interested anymore. Thanks shieldettys. RIP WWF/WWE
>>
File: image.png (435KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
435KB, 612x612px
>according
>to
>meltzer
>>
Lol is that why raw and smackdown have been more shit than usual. Haitch will kill WWE
>>
>>1612173
You mean Stephanie

HHH's balls are in her purse
>>
The stock exchange stuff is easily verified, though it's not as exciting in the financial press:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-17/wwe-ceo-vince-mcmahon-sells-1-55-million-shares-in-estate-move

So Dave is probably doing his usual "worked shoot" thing by padding out a grain of truth into the story he thinks will sell.
>>
>>1612158
I haven't cringed that hard in a long, long time.
>>
File: F.png (830KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
F.png
830KB, 1280x719px
>>
>>1612197
F

Fuck stephanie and cunter
>>
>>1612197
F
>>
>>1612197
F
>>
File: diesel2.jpg (68KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
diesel2.jpg
68KB, 500x578px
> Vince dies
> Operation "Take Over the Industry" by the Kliq started in 1996 goes into Phase 3
> Phase 1 was divide and conquer (Hall and Nash with in WCW, Shawn and HHH in WWF)
> Phase 2, bankrupt WCW while HHH snakes his way into the boss's virgin mind and panties. Have only one company standing, the one HHH fucked his way in
> Phase 3. Vince dies, complete take over begins. WWK. World Wrestling Kliq.

You think were cute, we know were sexy.
We got the balls, to fuck the industry wild
>>
>>1612131
I said Vince was dying ever since the moment of silence for Orlando. This is some sad shit.
>>
>>1612307
If this means more Big Sexy on my tv, then I'm ok with it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.