[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would WWE have done if this guy had shot and killed Seth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 081616 wwe fan.jpg (183KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
081616 wwe fan.jpg
183KB, 1600x900px
What would WWE have done if this guy had shot and killed Seth Rollins in the ring? Would he take Seth's spot at Summer Slam?
>>
he would get buried at summerslam by haitch
>>
They would have thanked him for saving the ratings
>>
This shit always happens to the Shieldettys. When will Vince realize that people are tired of them
>>
Rollins looked like a scared lil girl when he ran in the ring
>>
>>1612029
He actually just stood there dumbfounded until the guy walked up to him, and when Rollins gave him a little shove with one hand he almost spilled out of the ring. Maybe Rollin's is just that strong, probably this guy was piss-loaded drunk, but "scared lil girl" never happened.
>>
Become popular again
>>
they would have worked the angle and got it all over the news and made it put butts on seats.
>>
>>1612034
He pushed him? I didnt see dat on tv
>>
Which wrestler is most likely to use their finisher on an invading fan?
>>
File: [tips llama].jpg (364KB, 1183x1280px) Image search: [Google]
[tips llama].jpg
364KB, 1183x1280px
>>1612034
>He actually just stood there dumbfounded until the guy walked up to him, and when Rollins gave him a little shove with one hand he almost spilled out of the ring. Maybe Rollin's is just that strong, probably this guy was piss-loaded drunk, but "scared lil girl" never happened.
>>
>>1612005
>What would WWE have done if this guy had shot and killed Seth Rollins in the ring?

Better ratings than in the last five years.
>>
>>1612048
Titus
>>
>>1612048
Show, Sami or Reigns.
>>
>>1612048
Sheamus
>>
>>1612005
We'll there's metal detectors before you enter so unlikely that would happen
>>
Video here you can see Rollins shoves the guy in the chest region https://youtu.be/uBizY3U_1kc
>>
>>1612269
>jasethy looking like he shit his pants
>>
>>1612269
>seth rollins in a trance
wut?
>>
I would laugh if someone ran in on Brock Lesnar cause Brock would actually kill him
>>
>>1613384
18+
>>
>>1613386
gain height ya manlet
>>
>>1612269
>>1613384
>>1613403

HHH literally the best at dealing with fan interference https://youtu.be/qmKUxZ38ouQ
>>
>>1612048
Brock Lesnar would've F5d the shit outta that drunk faggot
>>
>>1613414
No, Brock would just punch his face 'til it was concave.
>>
>>1613357
Cole trying to cover for Seth's botch which made Seth look like a fucking moron like he forgot his lines
>>
>>1613413
>even the referee joined in
That's hilarious, but wouldn't that technically break kayfabe on refs?
>>
>>1613465
>Haitch punches him in the stomach while he's restrained and being led out of the ring
kek
>>
>>1613451
Cole just said some shit he was told from the back… Most of you bash Cole, without knowing that most of the shit he says comes from backstage
>>
>>1613413
wtf i love paul now
>>
>>1613413
No, not the best. Nash was the best. But Triple HGH is up there:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLuIjg2w6v8
>>
>>1613638
>obese mark getting worked this hard
based Nash and HoGOAT
>>
>>1612240
Guy had reportedly a knife with him.
>>
It wouldn't happen because stadiums have metal detectors
>>
>>1612048
Corbin. Especially if the fuck is running at him.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.