[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm watching No Way Out 2002 and got to the main event,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: jerigoat4.jpg (28KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
jerigoat4.jpg
28KB, 642x361px
I'm watching No Way Out 2002 and got to the main event, Jericho vs Austin. Here's the finish

>Austin makes Jericho tap with a boston crab
>No ref
>Austin lets go of the hold to see what happened to the ref
>Jericho tries to attack Austin with a belt
>Misses
>Austin stunners him, pins him 1, 2, 3
>Again no ref
>nWo attack Austin
>Jericho pins him and wins

Was there a worse booked '''''''''''''''''''''''''''champion''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ever? How the fuck could anyone take him seriously?
>>
>>1611141
they didnt thats why they made his storyline into Steph storyline and why he was never WWE champion ever again
>>
>>1611171
So why did he hold the title until Mania, what was the point? They should have just went with Angle instead, at least he was already credible already since he made Austin tap less than a year before
>>
>>1611185
He was the set up guy for HHH
>>
>>1611192

And then their match got completely BTFO by Hogan/Rock.
>>
>>1611195
I think it's Hhh more than Jericho at fault. Haitch also convinced Vince to put that match on after rock and hogan

Hhh has failed to follow up 3 times, at wm18 25 and 32.
>>
>>1611195
Hogan vs Rock was a shit match, HHH vs Jericho is easily better. Do you watch and only look at the crowd or actually watch the match?
>>
>>1611200
Hey Hunter
>>
>>1611200
Crowd reaction does matter and hogan was always amazing at working them, Hunter
>>
>>1611198
It's Jericho fault, the man wasn't a main eventer and was literally only in that position bc Triple H got injured. Vengeance 2001 was complete garbage bc Jericho was in the Angle/Rock/Austin program for the Undisputed Title instead of Triple H and I'm not even a H fan
>>
>>1611200

Hi Paul
>>
>>1611211
Hey hunter
>>
>>1611198
What was there to even follow up at WM32? The HIAC fucking blew.
>>
>>1611185
It because Vince was using him to stick it to the WCW by saying look at this jobber you guys had. I made him a star and had him main event at the Wrestlemania
>>
>>1611239
Jericho wasn't a jobber in WCW and he was actually pretty over with the fans.
>>
File: JUST stop it.jpg (14KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
JUST stop it.jpg
14KB, 310x310px
>>1611211
>the man wasn't a main eventer
>>
>>1611244
he didn't do shit in WCW, his most notable moments were the Goldberg feud where he didn't even get a match and getting a fluke win over Scott Hall

Stuff like Malenko returning to attack him was great but they were both jobbers on the card
>>
>>1611273
Most dominant cruiserweight champ in WCW's zenith =/= jobber.

Cruiserweight jobbers were guys like Cyclope, Silver King, El Dandy, the Villanos, etc. Dean Malenko and Chris Jericho were definitely not jobbers.
>>
>>1611328
All of the crusierweights in the WCW were considered jobbers.
>>
>>1611328
don't worry about explaining it to people here, man. Most are Marvel comicbook dweebs, who think if you lose one fight, you are consigned to the role of jobber forever more.
>>
>>1611328
you could be the top of your division and still be a jobber

that's like saying Taka Michinoku wasn't a jobber in WWF because he won the light heavyweight title
>>
I think 2002 was when vince was starting to lose it.
>shitty mania
>nWo flopped
>brand split was shit
>broke up all the popular tag teams
>pissed off Austin by making him a midcarder
>brought back Bischoff for ratings
>HLA
>Katie Vick
>got rid of KOTR
>tried to push rock as mega suoer babyface but everyone knew he was sick of wrestling
>gave HHH world title for no reason
>retired IC belt so raw only had one main belt and nothing for midcarders to do
>retired Euro and HC title for fun
>no competition so might as well not try
>brought back Russo for a short time
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.