[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Michael Cole used to work the smarks really hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Remember when Michael Cole used to work the smarks really hard back in 2011? Man I miss heel Cole so much, smarks stayed worked the whole time by based Cole
>>
>>1609765
I actually didn't watch the product at this time because it was garbage
>>
who /coleminer/ here

the only entertaining part of wwe for those years
>>
>>1609780
I'm here bruh
He was also literally the only good part of NXT Season 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MvLg_fmQwg
>>
I know one smark that was getting worked so hard by Cole every week that he developed massive ulcers which he neglected to get treatment for. This went on for so long they eventually ruptured his stomach lining and he had to be taken to the ER for emergency surgery.

Long story short he's shitting in a colostomy bag for the rest of his life.
>>
>>1609765
I stopped watching WWE from 2007-2012 so no
>>
>/asp/'s shiteating contrarianism has deluded themselves to the point of finding michael cole good.

Good god. The state of this place.

>BLUE THUNDER BOMB
>BLUE THUNDER BOMB
>BLUE THUNDER BOMB
>BLUE THUNDER BOMB
>>
>>1609790
>getting worked in the current year
Stay mad, you seem to be having a fun time being this way.
>>
>>1609790
you got worked

Punk/Cole commentary on NXT was based as fuck
>>
File: 1359865128103.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1359865128103.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>1609786
>getting worked by cole this hard

holy fuck, what a legend
>>
>>1609792
Thinking someone is a horrible commentator isnt getting worked. Its called not being deaf and being observant anon. I could shove a headset/mic up my ass after eating 10 lbs of taco bell and shit into it for the 3 hrs that RAW is taped and it would be 100% better than anything Cole has ever called.
>>
>>1609800
>Smarks already forgetting him putting over their favorite vanilla midget big time at WM30
>Smarks forgot his call of Foley's first title win
>>
>>1609800
Michael Cole has made tons of great calls over the years and is mostly play-by-play when he needs to be. Then when he goes to being a colour, he's also brilliant because he can work everybody he's the total fucking package my man.
>>
>>1609802
>thinking any of that matters

Youre missing the point..the man brings no intensity to fucking anything

>Sting debuts
>OHHHH MYYYYY!!!

>AJ Debuts
>C-COULD IT BE???

>this RAW when Rollins got ambushed by a fan jumping into the ring and clearly he went on camera
>SETH ROLLINS IN A TRANCE!!

he fucking blows dude. I really wish that JR didnt get drunk and sperg out at Flair at the HOF
>>
>>1609808
>thinking any of that matters

what are you on about?

>I could shove a headset/mic up my ass after eating 10 lbs of taco bell and shit into it for the 3 hrs that RAW is taped and it would be 100% better than anything Cole has ever called

I just posted two great calls of his.
>>
>>1609805
thats complete bullshit. The only time Cole was ever semi decent was last years japan event when he didnt have vince barking orders in his ear.. even then he sounds like a fucking queer.

Its great that he can call moves though
>>
>>1609813
>last years japan event when he didnt have vince barking orders in his ear..
Yeah I hate this too. Cole is great when he's unscripted and isn't getting orders. Well at least Cole isn't shit tier Mauro Ranallo
>MAMA MIA
>[pop culture reference]
>shitty imitation Jim Ross voice
this fag makes me want to pull the hair out of my head
>>
Watching him trigger smarks during the Daniel Bryan stint was pretty good. Vanilla Midgets need to fuck off.
>>
>>1609817
the pop culture shit is purely vince. Just like every commentator being bad. Why the fuck do you think Graves is so watered down now.

Ranallo was great in NJPW and calls matches amazingly. Its just now.. since the split.. hes been significantly worse with the pop culture references now. IDK if its just me but I think hes calling less moves too.

Ranallo and Graves are easily the best commentators and its a fucking shame that they arent together.

Saxton needs to fuck off

JBL is a retard
>>
>>1609821
>Saxton needs to fuck off
Agreed.
>JBL is a retard
Ehh. I can see why he might be annoying but he can be kinda funny and sometimes calls out refs which I give respect to. Reminds me of 90s Lawler but with a southern drawl and more annoyance

Also I don't even notice Graves most of the time so he's cool too I guess. Hate that "Savior of Misbehavior" nickname they gave him
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 540x534px
Even The Rock got worked by Cole on his birthday
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 245x175px
>>1609783
I remember I laughed so fucking hard every time he did that
>>
File: Imonlypretending.png (14KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Imonlypretending.png
14KB, 698x1284px
>>1609792
>>
>>1609808
The "Seth Rollins is in a trance" stuff was surely something someone from backstage told him to say to cover it up, the cameras didn't even shot the guy, all you saw was Rollins pushing something on the screen, you hardly could tell, everyone thought it was part of the script.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.