[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's just say the WWE gets even more PC and brings in more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 57b09c7a10a5c498523312.gif (3MB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
57b09c7a10a5c498523312.gif
3MB, 300x272px
Let's just say the WWE gets even more PC and brings in more friendly material like gender fluid transmasculine female vanilla midget matches and Impact Wrestling delivers an Attitude like era.

Who would ideally survive? Note it's the year 2016
>>
Dixie you get like 400k viewers max, I'd say 80% of WWE's audience either doesn't know what TNA is or that it's still going

If Cena, Lesnar, and Undertaker went to TNA maybe you'd hit a million again
>>
>>1609709
The day WWE goes that PC I'll stop watching.
>>
File: 01.jpg (12KB, 163x306px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
12KB, 163x306px
>>1609713
Count Pitbull Corgan is calling the shots now muchacho'
>>
Hipsters smark redditor nerds ruin everything they touch.
>>
>>1609709
Disregarding the blatant bait for a second, WWE would still come out on top because they have the money to actually pay their talent. If TNA started stealing their viewers Vince would break out the check book and buy TNA out of talent.
>>
>>1609717
One awkward chest grab and sudden worried look on Vince's face is what it takes for that to happen Anon
>>
File: aj_styles.jpg (32KB, 460x492px) Image search: [Google]
aj_styles.jpg
32KB, 460x492px
>>1609722
>tfw WWE has become WCW
>>
>>1609729
it's been WCW for awhile now, they haven't made a new star for awhile. Their new "main eventers" get record low ratings

People still only know the names they did 5-10 years ago
>>
>>1609732
In 10-15 years from now people will be arguing about who's fault it was for the WWE's demise the same way they still do with WCW

Screenshot this
>>
>>1609713
>Dixie

She's been buried by Billy Fat Stacks of Cash Corgan.

>>1609722
See above. Rock God Billy, Smasher of Pumpkins has more than enough money to keep TNA afloat and enough connections to possibly get it on a better channel.
>>
>>1609748
Billy Corgan has enough money to seize control of TNA, but WWE turns over more profit in a year than he did in his entire music career.

Being a successful musician is like being a successful professional wrestler - sure you might make money that the average Joe on the street is envious of, but your boss is still taking the lion's share.
>>
>>1609755
That's what they said about WCW
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.