[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mick foley/mankind/dude love/faggot whatever you want to call

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: MKface.jpg (11KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
MKface.jpg
11KB, 240x320px
Mick foley/mankind/dude love/faggot whatever you want to call him has always been shit. He sucked in the mid 90s, he sucked in the late 90s, he sucked in the 2000s and he sucks now. He had a shit physique and shit mic skills. The only reason people like him is muh nostalgia. He is fucking garbage. Prove me wrong

Pro tip: you cant
>>
>>1606455
Foley is extremely overrated.
>>
>>1606585
I'd say garbage
>>
Wrestled back in a time when shock value was more important than /fit/.

Where is the happy medium between PGnow and Texas death match?

My contention is that lengthy promos to promote a feud are uneeded if the wrestling is entertaining.

mick basically sacrificed himself for every promotion he wrested for, was probably a little crazy too, but also loved the lifestyle as well. And you really can't explain what will be over with the fans or not. But he was definitely in the right place at the right time as is lucky to still have not an heroed to this day.
>>
>>1606455
Truly every day is a fight to see whose post is the most contrarian. I can't wait for the day where someone says wrestling was never good and it was all shit while still claiming to be a fan.
>>
>>1606455
>shit mic skills
If mankind's promos before he become a more comedic character aren't good I seriously don't know what is.
>>
Foleys the reason the wwe beat wcw.
Prove me wrong.
By all accounts mick foley is the most underrated wrestler of all time.
If you took mick foley out of the attitude era the wwe would be dead.
End of story. If you want to debate me on this im taking a shower ill be back.
Just remember mick foley drew better ratings the nash vs. Hogan and that was before anyone knew about the fingerpoke.
Dont be mad cause he sacrificed everything to achieve his dreams and did.
While you sit here on the web complaining about a man who is arguably one of the nicest people in pro wrestling
>>
>>1607090
>contratian

He's right though. Foley was a lovable non threatening oaf. That got him over. He never worked amazingly, or was ever EVER featured in a feud. Rock, HHH, Taker, etc. always carried him. He was good on the mic at times, but thats it
>>
>>1607108
Jesus Christ Mick, go stop your daughter from being a whore, get off the computer
>>
>>1607138
If i was mick foley i wouldnt waste my time on here guy.
Everything i said was true.
Friendly reminder that mick foleys this is your life segment is the highest rating wrestling segment in television history.
A friendly reminder that putting the belt on foley January 4th the night the ratings shifted and firmly continued from that moment on raw winning virtually every single weeks ratings.
That even stone cole couldn't fully shift the tides in wwes favor.
It was foley.
Fuck off neckbeard.
You're just jealous a fat ugly neckbeard like yourself however unlike yourself managed to fight for and achieve his dreams and fame.
You mad nigga.
>>
>>1607176
*tips fedora
>>
>>1607130
>at times

That's literally what has carried his career. His character work and promos for a long time were almost second to none. His promos about Tommy Dreamer in particular are GOAT tier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgyG68uEpVA
>>
His past is irrelevant at this point.

He sucks as GM and it's transparent he just wants to pimp out his kids.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.