[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a forgettable go home show for Raw. Abysmal. >Meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1470103208029.png (495KB, 703x946px) Image search: [Google]
1470103208029.png
495KB, 703x946px
What a forgettable go home show for Raw. Abysmal.

>Meme Balor as meme semen demon
>Foley punishes us with a best of 7 series between Cesaro and Sheamus, forcing us to watch those geeks another 4-7 times
>Nia Jax squash match
>Braun fucking Strowman video package
>advertising the Summerslam pre show as two fucking hours

Wretched. Only things worth a fuck was Roman being based and JeriKOs promo.

Thoughts lads?
>>
Ye, boring as hell.

Really the should just call up Samoa Joe to it after RAW and make him go completly berserk on the roster, atleast it would be a bit fun.
>>
wishing for a paige deepthroats the whole roster one after another in the middle of the ring episode
>>
>forcing us to watch those geeks another 4-7 times

You just know it's going to be 7 matches
>>
>2 hour long pre show
the state of this company
>>
>>1605496
That's the saddest part too man. When I saw them a 2nd time last week I was tired of seeing them. Jesus fuck.
>>
The show really was pathetic, that's why I only watch highlights on youtube, that's about as much wwe is worth watching.
>>
>>1605508
>>1605496

I hope they make each match have a different stipulation to at least make it interesting. I think they fabricated and limited this feud to 7 matches so people don't question why we're seeing so much of them. I hope one of the matches they have is at least a backstage brawl or something.
>>
The Roman and Rusev match was great. Based Roman having the only good segment on Raw and the biggest pop on Raw 4 Raws in a row. Literally perfect since his return/brand split
>>
>>1605496
god bless 50/50 booking
>>
>>1605496
>sheamus wins 2
>cesaro wins 1
>sheamus wins 1
>cesaro wins 3

cap it
>>
>>1605488
Thoughts on Brock on mic?
>>
>>1605712
He sounds awful, I fear the day Heyman leaves
>>
>>1605521
>each match have a different stipulation

In theory, this could be fun. But, they're probably too far down the card to get the more extreme HIAC/TLC/lumberjack matches, so realistically we'd get chairs/stairs/no DQ etc, and we'd quickly become aware that, however solid of a worker he is, Sheamus is still fucking Sheamus.
>>
>>1605522
>being this delusional

Hit the showers
Have sex
Get a clue
>>
>>1605488
>praising Roman
Begging you to try some sex
>>
>>1605488
>Roman based
You surely meant RuRu
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (12KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
12KB, 480x271px
>>1605521

>it will end at an ironman match

God protect me
>>
>>1605733
>however solid of a worker he is, Sheamus is still fucking Sheamus.

What does this even mean as a complaint, anymore?
Sheamus entertained me more with his little fan-bashing in-ring promo last night than Seth did, and he's the top champ contender. Sheamus is fine, I'm past hating him just because he got a forced push a few years ago.
>>
>Roman
>Based

lol /asp/ has the best memes

That match was average as shit. Why are people calling it incredible? Or even good? Some of the brawling was cool, but everything else was boring and Roman's selling was poor. Literally no reason to care about the match, either, especially a match that goes 20 fucking minutes. I watched it with my girlfriend and she couldn't stand it. She was restless the whole time and was glad when it was over. And she likes Roman and loves to hate Rusev. Shows how weak it was.

Other than that, really boring Raw. All the good workers were wasted, there were loads of piped in cheers, and the central Rollins/Balor storyline sucked. Rollins acting out a fucking Scooby-Doo episode was awful. Wasting Balor's full entrance and filming it that poorly was disappointing, too.
>>
>>1605799
I don't hate Sheamus, forced push or otherwise - I just find him boring as a wrestler, talker, and character. I can appreciate what he brings to the table as a brawler, and maybe he'll be a good 'straight wrestler' for Cesaro to show off against, but I personally don't find Sheamus entertaining at all.
>>
Just a reminder that if you blame the wrestlers for WWE's continuing downfall and not Vince then you're dumb.
>>
>>1605861
It is Vince and Cesaro specifically's fault.
>>
> +2 months of meme kick vs meme uppercut

Whoa
>>
>>1605496
It'll go 7. At least Benoit/Booker was actually for something both times. This is for literally nothing. Most either of these guys are getting for winning is a US Title match which they'll use to make Roman look strong.
>>
>>1605832
Did you say that because I have a girlfriend anon
>>
>>1605799
Sheamus is a terrible promo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.