[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you don't want Ambrose, Nakamura,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1594x1610px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1594x1610px
Daily reminder that if you don't want Ambrose, Nakamura, Balor and AJ Styles as future world champions then your only options are Baron Corbin, Mojo Rawley, Tyler Breeze and Tye Dillinger. Since the WWE switched from FCW to NXT as their developmental program, their only two relevant wrestlers are Roman Reigns and Brayy lmao Wyatt. Cena and Orton aren't going to be around forever. Either embrace your new indie overlords or have fun cheering for Mojo Rawley vs Tye Dillinger at the main event of WrestleMania.
>>
>implying hypeman and the lone wolf wouldnt make great future world champions
>>
kek still have that bullfit asshole there? get new pics bro
>>
I DON'T GET HYPED
I STAY HYPED
>>
The Revival guys, Dillinger, and Simon Gotch are former indie guys
>>
No one would care about indie wrestlers if they had charachters beyond "indie guy whose happy to be here". WWE doesnt know how to write more than three charachter tropes.
>>
File: L8b8M6lU_400x400.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
L8b8M6lU_400x400.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
What was his gimmick again?
>>
>>1601396
get popular by hanging out with ryder. before then he was a flop
>>
>>1601393
i agree wwe needs to do more then the whole..well they were good there so they are here bs. make them a person and get them over it is their job x.x
>>
>>1601396
Being very high energy and has a catchphrase with potential to stick
>>
>>1601374
NWJ will be the savior of sports entertainment.

Also KO, Zayn, Crews, and Neville, are the only guys with any longevity to them on the list to the right
>>
>>1601423
Seth and Dean too
>>
>>1601374
Some of them indy guys are not Indy guys
>>
>>1601428
>dean
>longevity

he walks around more broken looking then mick foley, might as well take him out back and put him out of his misery while he is on top.
>>
>>1601374
I'd honestly rather have mojo vs the perfect 10 any night than nakamura vs Balor vs Rollins for the championship at mania. They fucking stink.
>>
>>1601431
If you don't count NJPW as indie then Club Nakamura and Roode, everyone else was in ROH
>>
>>1601374
The revival have been wrestling since the early 2000s so they go on the indie side. So does gotch, separate the vaudes and you have an accurate picture. Also remove Bullfit. He's in CZW.
>>
>>1601391
So is Tyler Breeze
>>
>>1601374
I'd rather have half the guys on the left on my screen than Balor. He's boring as all shit.
>>
>>1601396
Cool dude who is hyped to be here
>>
>>1601374
>not staying hyped
Lel
>>
>>1601374
the homegrown talent shits on the indie midgets sans the TNA guys
also is gallows a wwe guy first?
>>
>>1601374
Mr. Bullfit was fired like 4 months ago
>>
>Based Bray
>No Way Jose most over person in the company
>American Alpha best tag team in the company
>The BIG DOG
>The literal Perfect 10
>Revival

So basically team WWE is better right?
>>
>Dean "1.8+ ratings" ambrosetty as champ
>>
NWJ is going to draw many dimes
>>
>>1601374
>Nakamura
>Indy
Also only literal faggots don't like based AJ Styles
>>
>>1602421
>Not knowing about AJ's large following in the gay community
>>
File: alphas and cucks.png (3MB, 2348x1524px) Image search: [Google]
alphas and cucks.png
3MB, 2348x1524px
>>1601374
>Mojo Rawley vs Tye Dillinger at the main event of WrestleMania

Not a bad idea honestly.
>>
>>1602453
>Del Rio is beta
"no"
>>
>>1602453
>ryder
>rollins
>alpha
>>
>>1601396
Hype man
>>
>>1602453
did you just put kurt angle in beta, nigga u dumb
>>
>>1602453
NIA JaX hahahah
>>
>>1601374
meh BMJ is a better wrestler than any of the guys on the former indy side.
>>
File: 220px-Jarrett_pose!.jpg (22KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Jarrett_pose!.jpg
22KB, 220x293px
>>1605052
Hi Kurt!
>>
>>1601374
>implying Tye Dillinger isn't literally a 10/10 wrestler
>>
>>1601396
Gronks bro
>>
>>1601374
>your only options for future world champions
>Baron Corbin
Im ok with that
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.