[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can literally get a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: gracieuniversity.jpg (603KB, 2104x1352px) Image search: [Google]
gracieuniversity.jpg
603KB, 2104x1352px
>you can literally get a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu on-line

You can't make this shit up, fellas
>>
>>1599313
take a shower
>>
Kind of like trump getting the Purple Heart
>>
>>1599313

as long as you can demonstrate the proper techniques and explain what you're doing as you do it, i don't see the problem

more martial arts should have opportunities like this IMHO
>>
you can only get a "technical" blue belt, the left one. the right pic is a real blue belt. which they no longer give out online because people called them on their bullshit

>>1599320
this is why most martial arts don't work.

you can't simply show proper techniques and get belts in bjj - you need to be able to USE the techniques on FULLY RESISTING opponents
>>
>>1599342
>which they no longer give out online because people called them on their bullshit

Not true.

https://www.gracieuniversity.com/channel.aspx
>>
>>1599342
I remove the tags on my belt, nothing would stop me from doing the same thing here. Remove the patches and it's the same belt
>>
It Dosnt matter what you say your skill level is. The only way to show and know it, is to spend time on the mat
>>
What's the problem if you can demonstrate your techniques on a resisting sparring partner?
>>
You absolutely can not get good at jiu Jitsu without training. The online courses are meant to be a study guide not a training course
>>
>>1599342
You get fully resisting opponents if you are testing non technical blue belt or master cycle belts. That is why you have to roll in an actual physical Gracie academy to test for those belts. The black is a five day test in person.
>>
GRACIE
KILLED
BJJ
>>
>>1599519
If you're going to go so far and do that, you might as well just buy a black belt and pretend it's yours.
>>
>>1599317
You really are a spic, huh?
>>
>>1599582
>study guide

that's a funny way of saying money grab
>>
>>1600584
but the difference is even a gracie blackbelt is expected to be pretty good

>what rank are you?
>blue
>start rolling
>who gave you that blue belt?
>gracies
>oh that explains it
>>
>>1600588
he is indeed a 4ft spic
>>
>>1600601
Pretty much
I guess if you have the Gracie name you can get away with it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.