[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns is a draw. It's not that people hate him,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Roman Reigns is a draw.

It's not that people hate him, it's that the boos are over.
>>
>>1597349
>It's not that people hate him, it's that the boos are over.

At this point, this is ALMOST ringing true.
Nobody gets this much of a consistent vitriolic reaction without it being a little memey. I just don't believe that they'd sit on their hands for 99% of the air-time, and erupt to such a degree for Roman Reigns, of all people.
>>
>>1597349

That's actually not wrong. Smarks seething.
>>
>>1597360
ebin
>>
>>1597357
It's Vince's fault at the end of the day.

He knew he wasn't ready yet, he knew people didn't want him(yet), he knew there were other guys in line that people did want; and instead of taking that into consideration and slowing down his push by a year or two he closed his eyes covered his ears and went along with it anyway. Then when people reacted negatively to his push instead of realizing he had rushed it and come up with a planB he resented them and doubled down on his push. And then when people were willing to compromise and accept him if he was a heel Vince again resented them and doubled down on him being a babyface. The he got suspended, made Vince look like a fool but he's still willing to forgive and re-push Roman down the line, and that's were we are right now.

The real guy behind Roman Reigns(Leikaki or whatever he's called) might be a douche but even if he was the nicest guy on the planet it wouldn't change the fact that this whole thing is 100% on Vince.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.