[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I have just been diagnosed with Stomach cancer. Going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1378378193393.png (486KB, 895x720px) Image search: [Google]
1378378193393.png
486KB, 895x720px
Hey guys.
I have just been diagnosed with Stomach cancer. Going in for surgery tomorrow or the next day.The outlook isn't good. This might be the last time I post. You are all ignorant assholes. But, I still wish every single one of you the best.

Train hard, train right, and train yourself in whatever you want. Don't let other people shame you out of what you want to do.

I've lived a good life, I am satisfied. I want all of you to live a good life as well.

Signing off now.
I hope I get the chance to talk to all of you again.

Be good. Be as good as you can.
That's all.
My ride to the hospital is here, So I have to go.
Go do 50 push-ups for me.
Fare well, you dumbasses.
Kung fu 4 lyfe.
>>
>>1597306
fight on brother
>>
>>1597306
good luck from /wwe/ m8
>>
Have sex
>>
>>1597306
I hope that you survive long enough to realize that you're a Redditor.
>>
>>1597306
Good luck, namefag.
>>
gain life
>>
Cya space cowboy
Hope you can pull through
>>
File: 1414331623079.jpg (12KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1414331623079.jpg
12KB, 228x228px
>>1597352
>>
File: 1456191648898.jpg (26KB, 380x354px) Image search: [Google]
1456191648898.jpg
26KB, 380x354px
>mfw Carter's shitposting literally gave someone cancer

meme magic is real
>>
rest in paradise my nigger
>>
>>1597306
Goodbye random namefag
>>
>>1597306
Too bad you trained a shit TMA instead of a combat tested martial art like BJJ. You could have choked out cancer, but you're going to die because you haven't done any live training.
>>
>>1597598
Top kek
>>
Hey good luck OP, hope the surgery goes well. If you fight the good fight and survive, please do come back and let us know you're alright.

Godsspeed and
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrappledough
>>
I have no idea who the fuck you are
But i hope everything goes well for you my man
Post again as soon as you can nigga
>>
good luck brother.
>>
>>1597306
I like hearing about people dying because it reminds me that it'll happen to me, too. So, I can use that emotionally charged knowledge to do some shit.
>>
>>1599133
Kys
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.