[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me 1 reason Miz should NOT have the World Title. >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

Give me 1 reason Miz should NOT have the World Title.

> Protip you cant
>>
>>1597291
Too much neck waddle
>>
>>1597291
Memes aside his world title run gets too much shit. People only look at his current character and see that he's not fit for a world title. They don't acknowledge that, at the time, he was actually cutting legit promos and getting non-cheap heat out the ass with them.
Compare his title run Heel-work to Seth/Sheamus/Haitch/any other recent Heel Champion and he did a far better job.
>>
he has fucked up teeth
>>
Never drew a dime
>>
Lashley deserves it more.
>>
Too skinny
Too smug
>>
>>1597291
he is a vanilla manlet enough said
>>
Only heel to get heel heat on entire roster
>>
>>1597298
>People only look at his current character and see that he's not fit for a world title.
It's the same now as it was then.
>>
Only heel booed by the marks and the smarks, truly the GOAT
>>
>>1597291
Because it's all fake you stupid fag.
Now get out and get a life or kill yourself.
>>
>>1597473
Far from. Around 1 or 2 years ago sure, way too much comedy schtick, but back then he was the most solid heel main eventer they had, and he could easily get back there now because he has genuine heel heat
>>
>>1597440
We're talking about based Miz, not about Zack Ryder
>>
>>1597508
ebin
>>
Miz was champ because everybody else was injured. The guy can't wrestle shit and his character is boring. Also he kills whatever division he's champ.
>>
>>1597473
He's a lot more comedic, now. He wasn't allowed a clean win over Darren Young.
I'm not saying he ever was world-title-tier, but he had his shot and made good on it.
>>
>>1597447
Thats not Charlie or Jericho.

Miz always comes to crickets.
>>
>>1597291
He is a glorified jobber.

The IC title was getting momemtum but he outright killed it.
>>
>>1597383
What's wrong with being smug?
>>
He's perfect in his current role as smug Hollywood IC champ with an 8/10 wife who uses his name ID and natural charisma to fly the wwe flag during interviews and at events. No need to fuck with a winning recipe.
>>
>>1597718
Except, remove the IC Title. He really shouldn't have it, it needs to be on people with higher-card aspirations.
Miz would be really good paired with a bruiser Heel in a tag team.
Throw him with Corbin and they could rek shit in the new SD tag scene.
>>
Because WWE is a listed company accountable to its shareholders who require the company they've invested in to generate revenue but most importantly turn a profit in order for them to stay invested.
>>
>>1597728
>the lone wolf in a tag team
dumb fantasybooker
>>
>>1597291
The crowd is absolutely silent when he's onscreen?
>>
>>1597293
fpbp
>>
>>1597764
>implying anyone gives a fuck about anything about Corbin, let alone his DeviantArt-tier nickname

A tag team with someone who can get heat is his only chance at being anything more than a pudgy midcard-mastodon. Because he's shit.
If you think he should ruin that because of the pretend credibility of his pretend nickname in a pretend sport, sure thing.
>>
>>1597447
This is true. I met him before Battleground 2013, and was surprised he was SHORTER than me. Not sure what he's billed at, but my drivers license says 6'...
Tutus O'Neill isn't as tall as they say either. However, Tenzai/Albert/whatever is massive. His head is as wide as I am, but he wad by far the coolest of the three.
>>
>>1597291
He sucks.
>>
>>1598288
>he doesn't get it
Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.

Dumb fantasybooker.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.