[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a bigger fake tough guy than JBL? Every story you read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Qkti7US.jpg (101KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Qkti7US.jpg
101KB, 600x450px
Is there a bigger fake tough guy than JBL?

Every story you read about him is that he lost or got knocked out.
>KO'd by bart gunn on live TV legit after saying he could beat everyone's ass
>knocked out by Joey styles
>ass beat by Steve Blackman
>cucked by heyman at one night stand for his shitty title run
>soaps up guys asses in the shower(closet gay)
>does a real clothesline from hell on jobbers to hurt them/show off
>tried to hurt the blue meanie with real cheap shots

What else am I missing? That was off the top of my head.

He's given us maggle and funny APA skits, but what else has he really done besides blade himself and bully people?
>>
No, and it's widely known and accepted that he was a weak bully. Nothing against bullies tbqh senpai, it's just those that are wimps in reality that I hate.
>>
>>1597279
The JBL and Cole show was pretty good.
>>
Hardcore Holly
>>
Clothesline from Hell was pretty legit.
>>
>>1597279
'no'
>>
He's a scumbag, the shit he pulls with young talent is pathetic. I think they addressed it on the Dudleys dvd where he legit tried to hurt them, Public Enemy, Hardys etc cause he was jelous of losing his spot.

The story about Joey Styles is still my favorite WWE story ever though and boy did the goose stepping prick deserve it.
>>
>>1597290
>wrestled with a broken neck
>wrestled with a giant gash on his back
>beat up a taller, younger, bigger Rene Dupree
nah
>>
>>1597279
Joey Styles cheap shotted him. JBL would kill him in a straight up fight.
>ass beat by Steve Blackman
It's fucking Steve Blackman
>>
>>1597290
Pls
Just because he holly was a bully it doenst mean he wasnt tough
>>
>>1597334
He wasn't tho
>>
>>1597326
t. Bradshaw
>>
>>1597336
Every wrestler is tough, and Holly proved quite often that he can take a lot, not in region of Angle or Lesnar but people with a successful background in combat sports are on another level anyway.
>>
>>1597334

I know Holly is tough because he mentioned it in virtually every page in his book. Page after page of stories and anecdotes about him beating people up.

Which is what genuinely tough people do.
>>
>>1597326
That's not the way it was told in the dozens of shoots about it. JBL insulted him and Joey walked away, JBL mocked him by making chicken sounds so Joey turned around and landed 2 punches. JBL went down and didn't get back up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.