[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is he such a workhorse? What gives him the energy to do this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How is he such a workhorse? What gives him the energy to do this endlessly now for almost a decade and not completely break down mentally
>>
You made this thread just to get the answer "Steroids"

Kill yourself
>>
Steroids
>>
>>1596189
>steroids preventing you from a mental breakdown

j-just go awayy
>>
>>1596186
He looks so stumpy and gross there. If I was a wrestler I would never want to look like that.
>>
HE'S FAT
>>
>>1596186
Overcoming the odds is what gives him power.
>>
>>1596186
He is a pussy and a dweeb
>>
His body is filled with the American Spirit. Its the same thing Hulk Hogan and Michael Phelps have. Its unexplainable.
>>
All the loser talking shit about him, none of you can even come close to hard working, dedicated and successful this guy is, the guy is carrying the company Om hisbback for a decade and is always promoting the company, none of you losers would even have the balls to take this much responsibility.
>>
>>1596456
>If I was a wrestler
No need to worry about that.
>>
In case it hasn't been said yet, steroids.
>>
He holds the world record for most granted wishes for make a wish

He feeds on the essence of the dying
>>
>>1596567
BTFO!!!!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.