[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is complete shit. Can't even find literally one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: WWE_2K16_Cover.jpg (240KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_2K16_Cover.jpg
240KB, 300x426px
This game is complete shit. Can't even find literally one person online thanks to the shitty matchmaking system. 2K17 needs online lobbies or else the game is just not worth buying at all.
>>
OP here. Also all WWE games do is just bring back old match types and features from past years games. They also have the nerve to call that shit new. Please don't support 2K. They're a bunch of lazy cunts who don't even give people actual new content. Instead just adds 2 old match types and a new feature on MyCareer and then scraps like 5 other match types. Fuck 2K.
>>
>>1595954
>>1595966
If you enjoyed the things in previous games, play the previous games. If you don't like 2k, don't play their games. Problem solved. What other fucking matches do you want to see? Buried alive? Special referee? How much more in depth can this game get with the technology, budget, and time that WWE's 2k has? Be grateful that you have your precious fighting out of the crowd this year.
>>
>>1595986
Asylum match, Special ref, backstage like HCTP, online that actually fucking works
>>
>>1596113
This
>>
>>1595986
Fuck, I remember when they hyped crowd fighting for 2007. I was initially dissapointed that it was only a small corner in the barricades, but the intetaction factor made up for it.
>>
I could not give half a hot fuck about online, when I play wrestling games it's just so I can get my fantasy booking desires out

2k14 was a lot better in that regard just because of the match creator feature and some really basic things like backstage brawls and special ref that aren't in the games now.

I don't keep up with the new ones, I bought 2k16 after ignoring 2k15 and I'll probably buy 2k17 somewhere down the line but I don't keep up on any kind of "news" about the games and usually just buy them when I see them for $25 a few months later on.
>>
>>1596137
>I could not give half a hot fuck about online, when I play wrestling games it's just so I can get my fantasy booking desires out

This, I am confused as to why there is online in these games truthfully. I mean, I can see it if "Hey, me and a friend wanna..", but the fact that there is a ranking system and a dedicated group of people out there that take this seriously just confounds me.
>>
>>1596152
I couldn't give less of a fuck about ranking. Just tired of facing computers.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.