[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kenny Memega is in the finals of the world's most """""""""""prestigious"""""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>Kenny Memega is in the finals of the world's most """""""""""prestigious""""""""""" tournament
>the state of japan
>the state of outlaw wrestling
Wrestling is truly dead
>>
youre seething because he liked my tweet arent you

its ok not everyone can have connects to the biz
>>
>outlel wrestling
More like flippy manlets wrestling
>>
>>1594969
Then stop watching it you weeb. I beg you to experience intercourse.
>>
DELET THIS
>>
I feel like what you gotta consider is that Kenny Omega appears to be really over with the Japanese crowd. Like, they eat him up regardless of how goofy he gets when he's not in a big-match situation.
>>
Oh no not muh precious weeb tournament
>>
>>1594969
>Wrestling is truly dead
I can't believe you're saying this in the same week that Big Tunes Billy gave wrestling new hope.
>>
its been dead and hes fixing it
>>
>>1596039

>You say as you are posting on a anonymous image board started around anime and Japanese culture.

>Hmmmm...
>>
>>1596039

When will you realise that Kenny Omega IS THE BIGGEST WEEB?

>He literally moved to Japan and learnt the language.
>Plays SFV (A JAPANESE GAME) competitively
>>
>>1596582
> 4chan after 2009
> a weeb site
Lold

Get out
>>
File: 1415653063782.png (187KB, 1024x847px) Image search: [Google]
1415653063782.png
187KB, 1024x847px
>>1596594
Yeah now it consists of weebs and edgy 12 year olds like yourself.
>>
>>1596601
Says the self-confessed 40 year old virgin from liverpool

The state of your life m8
>>
>>1596608
>Self confessed 40 year old
That wasn't me though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.