[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>For those who have asked, today's announcement that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: billy_corgan_3.png (612KB, 1001x565px) Image search: [Google]
billy_corgan_3.png
612KB, 1001x565px
>For those who have asked, today's announcement that Billy Corgan is now the President of TNA's parent company, Impact Ventures, is 100% legitimate and is not some storyline deal. Impact Ventures is the parent company that was created after Panda Energy divested themselves of TNA and the company became a separate entity.

>An official announcement was made today during a meeting with the TNA roster and staff in Orlando with Dixie Carter explaining the change and officially welcoming Corgan to his new post. Corgan received a huge round of applause when he was announced and spent about ten minutes discussing his hopes and strategy for the company.

>There was a huge uptick in morale backstage after the announcement among those we've spoken with.

>http://pwinsider.com/article/104000/backstage-notes-on-todays-tna-change.html?p=1

Dixie out of the picture, based EC3, Lashley holding 3 titles and having a God Tier reign, Sienna's gr8 feet, Sandow debuting, oh yeah and The Broken Hardys bringing wrestlekino into your life on a weekly basis.

So, what more would it take for /asp/ to watch TNA?
>>
I'd probably have to get whatever the fuck pop tv is first.
>>
>>1593512
Use a stream or watchwrestling.
>>
I just saw this weeks TNA and I thought it was pretty good. Haven't watched in forever but if it keeps up I'll continue doing so.
>>
great now more losers are going to start listening to my favorite underground rock band. lets hope people dont discover sonic youth or the velvet underground
>>
I hope Billy can bring in Alex Jones and Leann Mcadoo to make appearances
>>
>>1593518
>Sonic Youth, Smashing Pumpkins, Velvet Underground
>Underground Rock bands

Clearly someone wasn't watching MTV in the 90s.
>>
>>1593508
>So, what more would it take for /asp/ to watch TNA?
The change from the first /tna/ thread on the board earlier this year to the reception for this week's Impact is staggering. I think it's just a matter of time.
>>
>>1593525
>Alex Jones on commentary calling Matt Hardy matches
>>
File: alex-jones.jpg (34KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones.jpg
34KB, 600x330px
>>1593534
>This "Broken Matt" must be in bed with Hillary because they both like to DELETE DELETE DELETE.

Don't drink the fluoride, folks.
>>
>>1593547
>I am simply too lazy to keep up with two wrestling companies at once.
>watching wrestling, not sports entertainment

You don't represent /asp/, you outlaw shitter.
>>
>>1593581
>WWE is all I watch
Good luck with that. I hope you enjoy your lgbt champions.
>>
File: flair_sad.jpg (132KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
flair_sad.jpg
132KB, 500x360px
>>1593581
>WWE is all I watch

I'm so sorry for you, friendo.
>>
>>1593508
Fire the fuck out of josh Mathews and maybe then I'll watch
>>
>>1593595
I honestly would not be surprised if he gets the boot since he was a Dixie hire and Corgan brings in Joey Styles instead. They knew each other from ECW and have concurrent political views.
>>
>>1593598
>Joey Styles
Holy shit please based Corgin
>>
>>1593598
Then the next most important thing is the crowd

Worse than Full Sail
Worse than PWG
>>
>>1593609
The crowd is great when they go to Pennsylvania, New York, the UK, etc.

Occasionally the Impact Zone is good but more often than not, it is shit.
>>
>>1593508
need more based TNA threads, and shit post the lgbt champs of wwe and the record lowest ratings trio
>>
>>1593549
keeek
>>
>>1593526
I wasn't even alive for 60% of the 90s
>>
>>1593526
Velvet Underground was 60s tho
>>
>>1595246
18+
>>
TNA 3.0

Let's fucking go lads let's get hype!
>>
>>1593518
Or your favorite bands rival, Nirvana, that young upstart from Seattle...

>>1595246
If you were a girl Id be fucking you.
>>
I am hearing rumors of who Billy wants to bring onto the booking committee and it will shock a lot of people
>>
>>1595728
>le unspecified shocking rumors

Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>1595728
In a good or bad way?
>>
>>1593581
Can't wait to see The Gay Community dominate.
>>
>>1595747
In a good way, IMO

A lot of people will be pissed about it including the McMahons
>>
>>1593508
based Corgan and Broken Matt saving TNA
>>
>>1593549
Alex Jones it's GOAT when he has his angry rants, would love him as commentator
>>
>>1593549
Make it happem Billy
>Josh plugs Super Male Vitality and it becomes TNA's ICOPRO
>>
>>1595750
Paul Heyman confirmed for Impact.
>>
Despite all my rage every match will take place in a cage
>>
>>1593609
PWG have a great crowd, Full Sail is one of the worst in wrestling.
>>
File: 45_shockmaster1.jpg (93KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
45_shockmaster1.jpg
93KB, 1284x722px
>>1595728
Is he going to Shock The World?
>>
Does anyone have the link for the TNA wiki? Or hte page where it goes over all the bullshit over the years?
>>
>>1599858
/wooo/ has it somewhere.
Doesn't matter. We clean slate now
>>
>>1599885
I'd still like to have it since I haven't read it in a while
>>
>>1599900
www.taimapedia.org/index.php?title=LOLTNA_History
>>
>>1599916
>www.taimapedia.org/index.php?title=LOLTNA_History
Thanks
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.