[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vader wins lol. >the state of Ospreay marks. Also Zack Sabre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: vader.jpg (456KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
456KB, 642x722px
Vader wins lol.
>the state of Ospreay marks.

Also Zack Sabre Jr got booed to fuck.
>>
>>1592985
Vader is awesome though, maybe the greatest super heavyweight of all time.. that fucking moonsault is terrifying
>>
Vader wears uggs and has a tiny dick, he's still based tho
>>
>>1592993
okay but how many good super heavyweights are there?
>>
>>1592999

To be fair when you're 350lbs+ and have 40 inch thighs anything but an elephants trunk will look small.

My guess is his 4 incher is probably thicker than Sabre Jr's waist.

>rekt like Zack's ass would be if he was in prison
>>
>>1592985
Why was ZSJ booed I thought he was the smark favourite or something
>>
>>1592993
>that one match where he teamed with The Patriot and did a moonsault off the top rope AND LANDED ON HIS GODDAMN FEET
>>
>>1593021
I think smarks like him because they were told to like him. I haven't watched a ZSJ match since around last year so he could have improved since then, but I did watch a number of his matches in PWG and some of his matches in Bongistan and he had some telling weaknesses back then:

1. His selling was pretty shit. No matter what big move was done to him he'd usually act like it was little more than a chop to the chest which was beyond annoying.

2. He only knew how to wrestle his style of wrestling and would force almost all of his opponents into chain-wrestling fests. The problem with this is most of his opponents aren't as good as him at chain-wrestling or they're just flat out weak at it and he doesn't take this into consideration. So usually his matches would be incredibly rote and predictable and dull because he wouldn't let his opponents do what they do best in combination with his style. Only a handful of wrestlers were able to overpower him wanting to dictate how the matches went (based Roderick Strong being one of them) and managed to pull out some truly stellar battles which is why I think so many smarks believe him to be the second coming.

But I have no idea if he has improved since then or he's still making the same mistakes. I also fucking hated the PWG hipster crowd; they would cheer for him just for being a fucking Bong and actually booed one guy in the audience for jokingly chanting 'USA! USA!' at one of his matches.
>>
>>1593042
Only watched him twice, one with Nakamura and one with Angle. I thought his match with Angle was great but I felt he wouldn't sell for Nakamura
>>
>>1592985
>Zack Sabre Jr got booed to fuck.
good
>>
>>1592999
>>1593009
Anyone have those pics?
>>
Any video of the said match?
>>
Was it a shoot? If not, why is everyone sperging out over a worked match?
>>
>>1592985
They're booing Sabre because they've seen Jack Gallagher and how much better he is at Sabre's shtick
>>
>>1593185
Faggot
>>
Zsj just turned heel, and reunited again with scurll. Get worked antismark.
>>
>>1593206
this
someone divulge some information pls
>>
File: watch.jpg (36KB, 367x403px) Image search: [Google]
watch.jpg
36KB, 367x403px
>>1592985
>Vader wins lol.
All day, every day.
>>
File: 1451880141833.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451880141833.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>1593317
>heel/face matters to indy shitters who are face in 5 shitty little promotions and heel in 7 shitty little promotions
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.