[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which martial art gives out black belts the quickest? which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: black-belt.jpg (110KB, 699x344px) Image search: [Google]
black-belt.jpg
110KB, 699x344px
which martial art gives out black belts the quickest?

which takes the longest?

in your opinion how long should it take to get a black belt?
>>
you could just go and buy one if you want it that bad. That's what I did and now I masquerade as a karate expert. I charge people $1 a minute to learn martial arts from me and I'm a respected institution in the community.
>>
>>1592603
You can get a TKD black belt in as little as 2 yrs if you pass your forms tests and compete a lot.

BJJ takes around 10 years to get black belt if I'm not mistaken, and that's not even the highest level. I believe red is their highest belt level. I could be wrong though.

t. ITATKD certified black belt after 25 months of study
>>
I think belt colors in martial arts are silly personally

Let your sparring and rolling skills do the talking
>>
>>1592613
The sad part is I have 100% belief that this is true.

I had a friend who went to a karate school in elementary school. It wad later closed when it came out that the instructor didn't hAve any martial arts background at all.
>>
>>1592625
they are important for curriculum development and divisions in tournaments

example
>be me in judo class
>keep trying to do uchi matas live
>teacher tells me to stop
>you know there is a reason that move isn't taught to white belts, right? it's because your training partner doesn't appreciate being kicked in the dick over and over because you don't know how to hip in yet
>>
There are some Tae Kwon Do studios mainly focused on teaching children that will probably give you a black belt fast enough as long as you pay them for it.
>>
>>1592625
Right? And let's remove grade levels from school, too. Those four year olds can attend class with the seventeen year olds and learn the same material. We don't need to differentiate.
>>
You can get a judo black belt from the Kodokan in a year.

Basically, you have to demonstrate form in order to enter the tournament, then win the tournament in your division. Once you do that you get the next belt.

If you win every tournament you enter, you will get a black belt in a year.
>>
File: Psychology-is-scientific.jpg (14KB, 320x225px) Image search: [Google]
Psychology-is-scientific.jpg
14KB, 320x225px
>>1592603
>in your opinion how long should it take to get a black belt?
As long as it takes for the individual practitioner to gain knowledge, understanding, muscle memory, and the ability to utilize various cognitive functions in order to practice a martial art proficiently.
>>
It isn't a martial art, but you can become a registered yoga instructor with ~500 hours from any approved yoga studio.

It only took me about a year and a half to get my hours in and I only go 2-3 days per week.

Right now I'm about to start working part time at the martial arts gym I attend because the owner wanted to bring in a certified yoga instructor to widen his customer base. It should be a good time.
>>
>>1592638
>>1592840
You could have 3 colors only : white , brown, black.
>>
>>1592613

Hey, I am considering doing this.

Do you have any advice?

How do I go about doing this?

What are some things I have to avoid to not get caught?
>>
>>1594540
Teach something no MMA guy will touch. If you put "Self-defense" "judo" or "jujitsu" on your sign eventually a guy who actually knows something will show up and expose you. I would suggest teaching Tai Chi and Aikido out of someone's house like a guy I know.
>>
>>1594728
Look up some kung fu and karate movements on youtube. Don't teach anything complex, only teach basic shit or people will be able to tell you don't know dick.

Make up a name in Japanese or Chinese (NOT BOTH) and make it sound sort of martial artsy but too obscure for anyone to know if it's real or not.
>>
>>1594996
I was thinking of saying that it is from khmer and very few people practise it because most of the masters died under the civil war.

Do I need to be able to kick, punch or do the splits. I actually just know a little wrestling.
>>
>>1595005
teach them to kick to the dick and poke the eyes. Then tell them its to deadly to spar so no one gets any ideas about actually trying to apply your bullshit.
>>
>>1592603
I'll give you a black belt right now in Elite SasukiNissan-fu, of which I am the world's premiere instructor. Only $9,9999 for the super express hyper speed seminar and brunch.
>>
>>1594468

Thank you for presenting such a well-founded argument for your position.
>>
>>1595373
kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.