[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peyton Royce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: peytonDOWNEYJR.jpg (75KB, 475x601px) Image search: [Google]
peytonDOWNEYJR.jpg
75KB, 475x601px
I thought you guys were over hyping her but yeah
>peyton royce confirmed hipster
>good taste
I love her now and will cheer her because of her choice.
>>
>>1591416
She got dat ayyyy face
Not as bad as Billie Kayyyyyyy but still pretty bad.
>>
>Apple stole 90% of HTC's ideas.
Give her an anti Apple gimmick. Beat up california girls
>>
File: HTC_One_M9_6[1].jpg (383KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
HTC_One_M9_6[1].jpg
383KB, 1600x900px
Hipster or not. Really good too see someone with taste
>She's australian
Oh no wonder
>>
>>1591416
Peyton is based
>>
>>1591416
I'm having a hard time digging her because that name is the worst in a long time.
>>
she has the single worst theme in wrestling history
>>
File: htconemain[1].jpg (71KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
htconemain[1].jpg
71KB, 1024x768px
I have the older version. Women get trigged by it hard.
>>
>>1591416
>no iPhone

Automatic 2 point deduction
>>
>>1593245
Mate Apple had to pay HTC half a billion for the metal design of the iPhone 6. She's using the first metal phone with over 100 industrial design awards.

iPhone is made by Samsung. Sharp, LG and Foxxconn. The design is ripped from The HTC One M7
>>
>>1593245
>iPhone
>popular brand with kids and black people

No thanks, bump her points for using the Hipster phone
>>
>>1594044
>black people
No they are android users
>>
>>1594050
99% of America are Apple users.
iPhones cost 0$ on contract there. Currently Apple wants to expand the brand to African countries and is already a success in China and India.

That HTC phone she's using costs 800$ at launch and is popular with Hipsters
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.