[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did they mean by this http://www.wrestlingforum.com/g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (157KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 750x938px
what did they mean by this

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/1875417-sasha-banks-overrated-3.html#/topics/1875417?page=2&_k=6mq87f
>>
That forum is filled with neckbeards losers that throw a fit about everything
>>
>Female New Day

I can't cringe enough
>>
>>1590876
WF has since started toning down the Sasha worship outside a few neckbeards. Becky is more popular there now
>>
>>1590876
That post is literally the opposite of the truth.

>overrated
>typical negro on mic
>body like a 12 year old boy
>face like a horse (literally)
>huge forehead
>wears caked on makeup to hide thick acne
>trained by no-name wrestlers
>terrible in-ring performance
>can't go a match without botching
>worst backstabber in history
>needed Snoop to put her over at WM
>pretends to like anime to gain fans
>pretends to like eddie guererro to gain fans
>only neckbeards and virgins cheer for her
>>
>>1590880
Women are generally shit at jokes so giving them a gimmick like that would be absolutely change-channel worthy shit
>>
>>1590880
I thought that was Team B.A.D.
>>
>>1590876
>good on the mic
>>
>>1590907
Don't EVER post here again.
>>
>not some barbie doll sex object
how much of a virgin do you have to be to think that's a positive quality?
>>
>>1590970
cuteness>some fucking bimbo

Shame Sasha isn't either.
>>
>>1590970
It's funny because sasha has pink hairs and sparkling outfit
>>
I think she'd be better on the mic if they didn't keep her off TV for so fucking long before handing her the belt and catapulting her from being gone for months to having to give promos every week. She'll be fine though, she's still the best diva
>>
>>1590988
She'd be better on the mic if she had any talent.
She won't be fine, because she continues to botch, she continues to land on her neck, and she continues to have only one speed in the ring. She is not the best diva, she's not even close.
>>
>>1590946
why?
>>
>>1591013
What'd I just say.
>>
>>1591063
>butthurt sashafag
>>
>>1591073
You're done.
>>
>>1590876
You think that's bad? I seen a guy on there once argue that Sasha was the BEST worker in the entire company. Above Zayn, Cesaro, Seth, everyone. He got torn apart for it though, not even wrestling forum is that deluded.
>>
>>1590876
The opposite happened.
You don't gauge by how good they are in NXT, and call their MR state a lessened-form.
Their MR state IS their true form. THAT'S where they strive to be, that's the workload they must ultimately undertake, so that's how they're judged.
The NXT environment was cushy and consistently brought the best out of everyone in a way that's unrealistically forgiving for a normal workplace.
>>
She's very bad on the mic, which was very surprising. I thought she had some manner of charisma, but I guess that doesn't translate to mic skills. Does she have some kind of accent or something? Ugh, that post match celebration after winning the title, or the interview before the match. Charlotte is more tolerable.
>>
>>1590876
>muh "WWE booking" is holding her back argument
>other wrestlers succeeding with shit tier booking
CM cuck and Dbry looked good while they got disastrous booking to start off with. Not everyone can be booked strong or we'd have 20 main eventers, which devalues the actual top wrestlers, and in turn makes the midcard non existent.
>>
>>1591348
She's just ghetto trash with a bad grasp of English
>>
>>1590876
What's really holding her back is that she is working a heel gimmick that is almost identical to the Miz. It's not getting her over with people she isn't over with for other reasons, be it her wrestling or them being betas that want to fuck her.
>>
>>1591545
no shes just garbage
period
i was "huge fan" before mania but sitting in that crowd and see how god awful she was before my very eyes was an experience let me tell you
>>
>>1591548
I loved the Mania thing because they could not have booked her more heel.

The Heel Champion comes in to a song inspired by her a famous relative, accompanied by him.

Face Becky Lynch comes in... by herself, to her own music. Because she is ALL THAT.

Sasha Banks comes in.... to a song PERFORMED by her famous relative who accompanies her to the ring (and another celeb), like the heel champion.

Her gimmick is literally "Wannabe star" like the Miz.
>>
>>1591579
Except she calls herself "The Boss" with zero ground to do so.
>>
LEGIT BOSS BOOBOO

NEVER BEEN PINNED
>>
>>1590876
>i've seen her NXT work and it's good

Down In NXT the women have the benefit of training together every day and really getting to plan and rehearse their matches at a level the main roster divas don't have to do on the road. When they come to main roster without the protection of developmental, the true cream rises to the top.
>>
>>1591594
Yes, she tells you that she's legit and the boss with zero grounds. Just like the Miz always told you that he was a big deal and "aaaawwwwweessoooomee" and everything.
>>
>>1591579
she wasn't even a heel at mania what in the hell are you talking about
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.