[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/judo-m edalist-beat-up-while-ce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: CpcsnxhXYAEC2tI.jpg (76KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
CpcsnxhXYAEC2tI.jpg
76KB, 960x540px
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/judo-medalist-beat-up-while-celebrating-on-copacabana-beach-234727753.html

>Judo medalist beaten up while celebrating on Copacabana Beach

>Dirk Van Tichelt probably didn’t envision one of the greatest days of his life ending in the hospital. But that’s exactly where the Belgian judoka found himself Monday night hours after winning his first-ever Olympic medal.

>Van Tichelt was reportedly assaulted by a thief on the famous beach, and was struck in the face. He was taken to the hospital after the incident.

>Brazilian with no martial arts training DESTROYS one of the best grapplers in the world with strikes

Grappling fags btfo
>>
File: bad news.gif (2MB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
bad news.gif
2MB, 200x176px
>>1589466
>Height: 5′ 8″

Will they ever learn?
>>
>midget grapplecuck beaten up by normal sized human with 0 training
Really makes you think
>>
>>1589466
An assault is not the same as a competition. If they had been facing off man to man the judoka probably would have won.
>>
File: let me at 'em let me at 'em.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
let me at 'em let me at 'em.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1589507
Unless the other guy with over six feet tall of course.
>>
>>1589507
He got his ass kicked. Seems like Judo only works if the guy is the same size as you.
>>
File: huntko2.gif (4MB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
huntko2.gif
4MB, 500x271px
>>1589512
Sure bud
>>
>>1589536
Strikes, still not Judo
>>
>>1589466
HOW WILL JUDOFAGS RECOVER?!
>>
>>1589575
Maybe though the multiple accounts of judo's success against larger men and use in no holds bar fights
>>
>>1589507
Manlet detected. Just admit it, combat sports in anything below 200lbs is just a waste of time.
>>
>>1589588
>no holds bar fights
>>
>>1589507
He beat him man to man you idiot, or should I say man to midget
>>
He got sucker punched in the face by an armed monkey. He didn't get "beat up" you fucking pussies. Have you ever been in a fight? Even with gloves on you'll get worse bruises than that pathetic looking black eye
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.