[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/ tna-sign-top-free-agent-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: sandow.jpg (97KB, 643x715px) Image search: [Google]
sandow.jpg
97KB, 643x715px
http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/tna-sign-top-free-agent-wrestler-w433786

WHAT'S AARON STEVENS DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE, JOSH YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT?

will he get deleted?
>>
fuck do i have to watch this shit thursday?
>>
>>1587458
What is Jermaine Cementow doing in the iMPACT ZONE?1
>>
Joey styles should do commentating for TNA now. Fuck Josh Mathews faggot
>>
WHATS THE HUGE DUDE DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE!
>>
>>1587458
he will be DELETED
>>
Actually, Sandow getting creative freedom with his character and being able to go off-script with his promos is probably going to be really good for him. EC3, Eli Drake, and Matt Hardy have been God-Tier at getting themselves over in TNA.
>>
>>1587458
what's Keith Later doing in the iMPACT ZONE?
>>
I fully expect Rybotch to join him in about 3 months and a stable to be formed with those two and Galloway.

TNA is going to wind up doing an invasion angle, aren't they?
>>
WHATS NOT GOOD NEWS BENNETT DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!?
>>
>it's another wrestler who WWE held down because it's corporate controlled creatively suffocating wannabe Disney getting himself over in TNA
Can't wait pham!

BUT HE WILL BE DELETED
>>
so anybody rejected from WWE will be labelled as

"""""""""""""""""hottest free agent"""""""""""""""""""""""" now?

kek
>>
>>1587458

its funny how rybotch and this faggot think anyone cares

you went to a brand that literally moved timeslots 2 times this year already which is barely 6months in because of smackdown
>>
>>1587466
CAN YOU HEAR
WHAT THE STONE
IS YELLING!?
>>
No one has given a shit about him since he left. Dude is a flop.

Mizdow is over, not Sandow.
>>
Sandow is good at taking a something given to him and making it his own. Let him do his own thing and he fucking sucks, see that rap shit he did on up up down down.

I'm still going to watch though. Just have skip the Shera, X Division, Mike Bennett borefest.
>>
WHATS CANADIAN SPAMDOW DOING IN THE IMPACT ARENA
>>
>>1587598
It makes sense you moron
>biggest wrestling company
>gives most exposure/fame
>anyone let go from wwe that had any tv time is instantly bigger than any indie cunt
>>
>>1587598
Blue Pants doubled her booking fee in the Indies after getting sacked off NXT.
>>
>>1587598
Not really. Moose was labelled the exact same thing when TNA signed him.

He was fresh off of ROH.
>>
>>1588340
X-division is starting to find its legs again. It isn't anywhere near where it needs to be though. But let's not pretend TNA is just Shera, X-Division, and Mike Bennett.

While you're waiting for the Sandow debut, you're also going to see Broken Matt shenanigans, Lashley trying to nab a 3rd belt while in an impressive championship run, Moose doing things, EC3, etc.
>>
>>1588461
Broken Matt was the only good thing in the cringefest. Decay are decent.

Tevor Lee Grado Braammm etc are cancer. Not as big a cancer as Rockstar Spud and Tyrus. I stopped watching because of them, after 12 years of never missing an episode.
>>
>>1588548
>Trevor Lee
begging you
>>
>>1587524

Ryback is supposedly in talks with NJPW right now.
>>
>>1588591
The Big Guy in the Buffet Crab is all of my want.
>>
sandow was mostly over because he was being held down by le machine though, I dunno if it'll carry over to tna
>>
>>1588676
Good point now he will be pushed so he won't have the "im good but the company is holding me back" card to play
>>
>>1588676
Worked for Galloway
>>
>Sandow fired
>Barrett fired
>Ryback fired
>Rhodes rejected

> Brand split
>>
>>1587598
Fucking everyone gets labeled as "the hottest free agent" and more often than not it is not true. It would have been true for AJ Styles though.
>>
>>1588591
>supposedly
You mean just your wishful thinking?
>>
>>1588871
Moose really was the hottest free agent a month ago. All the North American promotions were looking hard at him.
>>
>>1588591
As much as I think he'd be good in TNA, he'd be a hell of a lot better in Japan. They love their monster gaijin over there.
>>
>>1588892
can he throw a lariat like hansen?
>>
>>1588896
I don't know. I don't watch much WWE.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.