[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

> "He doesn't need Steve Austin to motivate him to be better," Bryan said.

> "He's motivated himself for a very, very long time. Just because he sits across the desk from you and he's laid back, doesn't mean that out there you should take him lightly."
>>
>>1586237
Based Bryan standing up for his guy and putting Austin in his place.
>>
Daniel Bryan is a stupid annoying prick that ruined wrestlinf. Not a surprise at all r3ddit and woo loves him.
>>
>Another Dean thread

Biggest draw on /asp/?
>>
Based Bryan shutting up that bald wife beating cuck Steve
>>
>>1586245
You mean another Austin thread
>>
>>1586245
/asp/ has about 120 people who visit this shithole on a regular basis.
>>
>>1586245
On Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Reddit...places which really matter Roman Reigns is still the king.
>>
>>1586253
Bullshit

Why haven't the other Stone Cold podcasts garner this much attention on /asp/?

Face it Dean is /asp/'s biggest draw
>>
>>1586259
This
>>
>>1586259
>face it 9/11 was a draw

Fucking retard. It is because it was a trainwreck of epic proportions
>>
>>1586264
9/11 was a draw though
>>
>>1586247
>bald
At least he's secure in his baldness unlike dean eggy wet rag
>wife beating
Shut up chuck
>cuck
didnt Renee cheat on deanetty? Also Austin reduced deanetty into a stuttering mess in need of Daniel Bryan to white knight for him.
>>
>Cucked by The Rock
>Cucked by Jeff Jarrett
>Cucked by HHH
>Cucked by Bryan
How can Stone Cuck ever recover?
>>
>>1586264
9/11 was a draw

>a trainwreck

It wasn't at all, people are just overreacting because it was Dean-related

No need to be mad
>>
>>1586245
Daniel Bryan is the draw
>>
>>1586271
Stone cold was a wash when he started catering to the IWC.
>>
Based D-Bry telling it how it is.

Steve Austin is great and all, but he's out of his mind if he thinks Dean Ambrose can get any edgier. I just think he continues to forget that this is not the 90's anymore and you have a thing called a creative team that is there to script every storyline and a lot of lines of dialogue
>>
>caring what a crippled flipping midget says

I am absolutely begging you to gain sex height.
>>
Good to see this board siding with two lame ass indie shitters over the biggest draw of all time. And by good I mean kill yourselves you fucking dorks.
>>
>>1587079
Austin wasn't a draw, the beer was the draw
>>
>>1587079
Steve Austin being a huge draw does not make him infallible.
>>
>>1587059
That's what he meant. If Dean had a pair and any actual talent he'd go out and say what the fuck he wanted to, and if he got fired, he wouldnt cause he'd be too beloved to fire

Even if he's the biggest cog in the machine to you weirdos, he's still only a cog in the machine, til he steps up
>>
>>1587088
yeah he should just accept the fact that this generation of pussified non-confrontational numales can't even bring themselves to confront their past in an interview.
>>
>>1587093
You're retarded. Steve Austin was a cog in the machine. Every single person that was successful in WWE was a cog in the machine.
>>
>>1587099
You're not impressing anybody

Have sex
>>
>>1587099
when has Austin went in depth about beating his wife?

genuine question
>>
>>1586255
And I'm really just here to shitpost.
>>
>>1587113
yes because this ambrose situation is totally comparable to not discussing something that has literally gone to court and would result in an actual PR disaster which result in a loss of revenue. good god you're a retard.
>>
>>1586420
Just like Foley
>>
>>1586245
Easily CM Punk
>>
>>1587147
I'm guessing that's a no then
>>
>>1586255
>>
>>1587099
Austin is a nu-male. He said Sasha vs Bayley was great. He's a cuck neckbeard
>>
>>1587154
great argument. austin isn't discussing his shit because he would lose money and potentially get in more legal trouble over it. ambrose isn't discussing his shit because it makes him feel weird :(
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.