[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this guy again? >Mediocre wrestler whose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: HBGay.jpg (53KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
HBGay.jpg
53KB, 600x646px
Why do people like this guy again?

>Mediocre wrestler whose claim to fame was overselling like a cartoon character
>Was such a terrible draw he nearly killed the WWF
>Whiny bitch who didn't want to drop the title
>Pretended to be a born again Christian so people would stop hating his guts
>>
>>1586094
"Workrate" probably.
>>
He regularly had excellent matches that were great to watch and he could sell a storyline real well.

I never bought that he was a nice person, even after his christian convertion, so there was always a bit of a resentment in him being a dick, but he's definitely an excellent worker and I can't help but respect him.
>>
File: michaels-vs-angle-1424285766.jpg (51KB, 642x359px) Image search: [Google]
michaels-vs-angle-1424285766.jpg
51KB, 642x359px
>>1586094
He's a good performer and can sell well, with the exception of that shit show with Hogan at Summerslam in 05, I think. And he was also in my favourite match of all time
>pic related
>>
>>1586102
Didn't Hurricane confirm he didn't change and was still a prick when he came back in 02?
>>
Because the WWE believes in re-writing history and it is their agenda to push him as GOAT instead of someone like Flair since Shawn was a WWF guy and Flair was a NWA/WCW guy.
>>
Super kick was over.
>>
>best in-ring performer ever
>good looking
>charisma

He was the complete package. When it comes to drawing he did extremely well considering his gimmick was basically a male stripper. You think Austin would have drawn as much as he did if he'd remained The Ringmaster?
>>
>>1586110
There was a story of Shawn Michaels being a huge dick to Lance Cade. I forget what Lance Cade did but it was apparently enough to disrespect him. So he beat the fuck out of him with steel chairs and then got him released from the WWE. Remember reading it in one of the Observers. He wasn't as blatant a dick, nor was he proud of it, but he was still a pretty huge dick.
>>
>>1586110
If Bret (who hated Shawn) thinks he had changed, id believe it over what ever helms wants to say
>>
I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
>>
>>1586193
Kekiest of keks
>>
>>1586157
Bret's spewing shit at his convenience, though.
>>
There are people out there who still don't know he sang his own theme song.
>>
>>1587519
>sang
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.