[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sheamus >Strowman >Curtis Axel >Darren Young >Epico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: woman-thinking-smile.jpg (465KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
woman-thinking-smile.jpg
465KB, 1500x1500px
>Sheamus
>Strowman
>Curtis Axel
>Darren Young
>Epico & Primo
>Balor
>Swagger
>Jinder
>Neville
>Zayn
>Sin Cara
>Titus
>Ambrose
>English & Gotch
>Apollo
>Baron Corbin
>the entire Wyatt family
>American Alpha team
>Usos
>Kalisto
>Ascension

What is the purpose of their employment again?
>>
FILLER
I
L
L
E
R
>>
>Roman
>Seth
>Dean
What is the purpose of their employment again?
>>
>Storwman
to beat up jobbers
>Baron Corbin
to be Undertaker 2.0 but that'll never happen
>the entire Wyatt Family
to be a faction of Undertaker 3.0s
>Ambrose
champion and tumblrites like him I guess
>Kalisto
somewhat entertaining flippy shit. One of the only lucha things I can bare because he doesn't cut a promo every 20 seconds
>Apollo Crews
3/5 compromise

Honestly don't know about everyone else
>>
God tier
>Sin Cara & Kalisto
>Baron Corbin
>Finn Balor
>Ascension
>Darren Young

Alright
>Epico & Promo
>Swagger
>Titus
>English & Gotch
>Apollo

Trash
>the entire wyatt family
>American alpha
>Curtis Axel
>Sheamus
>Balor
>Neville
>Zayn
>Ambrose
>Usos
>>
>>1584482
>finn balor
>ascension
>darren young
>god tier
disregarded
>>
>>1584482
God what awful opinions
>>
File: undertakerwwe.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
undertakerwwe.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
>>1584482
>God tier
>Finn Balor

>Trash
>Balor
>>
>>1584482
You have Balor under trash AND god tier, make up your fucking mind
>>
>>1584492
>>1584494

love hate relationship. great fighter, dislike him on the mic
>>
>>1584492
>How should [Undertaker[ retire, /asp/?

The Raw after Survivor Series: Finn Balor nearly won the Fatal Four Way for the Divas Championship against Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Ric "Charlotte" Flair. It's a tragic event to his fans. He goes to the ring on a wheelchair pushed by his mentor and rumored boyfriend Daniel Bryan. The crowd is completely silent, partly out of sadness but mostly because of boredom.

"Ladies and gentlemen... WWE Universe... I'm sorry, but I've failed. I am unworthy to be the Divas Champion as unlike Charlotte I am a very small man. I am nothing more than a wannabe who can't talk, can't even wrestle, but just kick people like everyone in NXT does. I am a vanilla midget. But I won't go down without a fight - without someone fighting my battle for me just like a true manlet would do. At WrestleMania, I know all of my fans who are much more qualified heavyweights than I am have been dreaming that I would become the next Undertaker ever since Bray Wyatt completely failed to do so. But a real man has to step up to the plate. Why should they help, you might ask?" (he holds Bryan's hand in seriousness) "Because I have the signatures of every pansy jobber manlet in the company. We will all retire together if you can become the next Undertaker for us. And now, here is the one who will do it. Someone tough. Someone who's like Superman. The Big Dog, Roman Reigns!"

Roman Reigns walks out to one of the biggest cheers since the Attitude Era.

"Taker, I know WrestleMania's your backyard. And I know there are two kinds of people in this world, those who belee dat, and those who don't. If you ain't down with the Juggernaut, then you're gonna go down like the Hindenburg. So I challenge you to a match - not just a match, but a duel. In the desert. On top of a cliff. You talk about resting in peace, but I'll give you a taste of your own poison. Belee... dat!"

(1/2)
>>
File: dave-batista-vs-undertaker.jpg (41KB, 609x392px) Image search: [Google]
dave-batista-vs-undertaker.jpg
41KB, 609x392px
>>1584570

There's no one there at the match besides Taker and Reigns, and a couple immobile cameras. This is to protect the pure atmosphere from the filthy sea of smarks at the stadium. The match gets won by throwing the opponent down the cliff.

They have an incredible bout for half an hour; Taker is using every trick he's used since he began wrestling, but Roman's studied 'dat tape'. "Son..." Taker mutters all bloodied. "I ain't your son yet." Roman goes OOOOAAAH! spearing Taker over the cliff with a slowed down version of Carmina Burana booming in the background.

Ten minutes later, Roman gets up from unconscousness, having been protected in the fall by Taker's body. The crowd thinks he's won. Roman is slowly walking away, walking into the sunset. But then... Taker gets up. This is bigger than the Streak breaking. Roman turns around, and Taker does the throat symbol, blood dripping from his thumb. He picks up his own severed arm. Roman doesn't know what to do. He dodges swings for three minutes but he's hit, and he gets beaten to a pulp over and over with Taker's severed arm. Taker himself falls down out of exhaustion. It seems like it's over. Is it a draw?
>>
>>1584482
spot on but Corbin is garbo
>>
>>1584500
>le Finn is good in the ring meme
He used less moves last week in his two matches than Roman did.
>>
Strowman
Baron
Kalisto

These guys would be great to have in the main event over fucking ziggler.
>>
>>1584470
When the fuck are they going all in on Corbin's indy killer gimmick?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.