[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to save Roman: 1. New gimmick. I think a biker silent bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

File: Spear Urself.jpg (179KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Spear Urself.jpg
179KB, 650x366px
How to save Roman:
1. New gimmick. I think a biker silent bad ass type would be good for Roman.
2. New entrance. He comes out on a Harley and acts bad ass.
3. New music. I'm thinking something bikery like I dunno, LEMMY
4. New costume. Jeans and keep the vest
5. New finisher. That one powerbomb he does is pretty good.
>>
File: romon.jpg (39KB, 386x346px) Image search: [Google]
romon.jpg
39KB, 386x346px
nah romon already saved himself
>>
>>1584097

Autism: the post
>>
>>1584097
And top it off with a new nickname like, "The American Badass"?
>>
File: 7090605.jpg (21KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
7090605.jpg
21KB, 437x437px
>>1584097
>I think a biker silent bad ass type would be good for Roman.
>>
>>1584112
Pardon me? I may have been put in special ed for not being able to wipe my bum at 9 and have squeal attacks thinnking about wrestling, my dad the rockstar, and twisted metal. I find that post very offensive. I'm so pathetic that i got fired from a dollarstore and failed at getting welfare. Im gonna apply at walmart maybe I don't know yet. Maybe I wo t work at all maybe i'll eat rat poison and end my pathetic and miserable existence.
>>
>>1584097
>biker silent bad ass

who is boron corbon
>>
>>1584097
Nah Limp Bizkit music for the big dog is better
>>
I have an Idea for New Day after Kofi retires.
>Big E and Xavier are now judges searching for his replacement
>think Simon Cowell shit
>each week they have a talent show like thing for wrestlers where they have to impress them
>they would say "it's a new day, but not for you"
>this goes on for 4 months
>losers get dunked into a big bowl of booty os
>newest member reaveald at wreslemania
>it's......
>BAYLEY!
>>
Updated Brutus Beefcake gimmick:
>give it to Angelo Dawkins
>he's a brotha with soul and scissors!
>solid lower midcarder
>has half green half yellow pants with zebra stripes
>purple mohawk
>sings his own theme
>dances
>Wins IC title once
>part of the nxt wwe generation
>feuds with Titus O'neil
>he gets mohawk shaved
>goes crazy
>anti hero
>beats shit out of titus and midcarders
>becomes upper midcarder
>wins kotr
>wins universal title at Survivor Series 2018
>brand new star who sells lotsa merchy werchy
>>
>>1584097
How ya can have sex
>1 Take a shower
>2 hit the weights
>3 get a clue
>>
>>1584184
How you can come up with better cracks
1. Comedy lessons
2. ORIGINALITY
3. Cliché is so passé
>>
File: Image0.jpg (25KB, 500x148px) Image search: [Google]
Image0.jpg
25KB, 500x148px
>this thread
>>
File: ss20004.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ss20004.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
He should also wear a trench coat and become a ginger.

Jim Johnston already recorded a song for a similar gimmick so they could reuse that too.
>>
File: seth-rollins.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
seth-rollins.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>1584127
>Roman comes out
>ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'
>Seth's face when
>>
Why does everyone hate american badass? I liked it.
>>
File: Is this faggot serious?.jpg (47KB, 470x360px) Image search: [Google]
Is this faggot serious?.jpg
47KB, 470x360px
>>1584097
>CrashBandicootxSailorMoon
Oim becky balboa tier autism
>>
>>1584097
Maybe Roman should start doing chokeslams.
>>
Roman in his tight underwear
>>
How high is roman right now?
>>
>How should [Undertaker[ retire, /asp/?

The Raw after Survivor Series: Finn Balor nearly won the Fatal Four Way for the Divas Championship against Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Ric "Charlotte" Flair. It's a tragic event to his fans. He goes to the ring on a wheelchair pushed by his mentor and rumored boyfriend Daniel Bryan. The crowd is completely silent, partly out of sadness but mostly because of boredom.

"Ladies and gentlemen... WWE Universe... I'm sorry, but I've failed. I am unworthy to be the Divas Champion as unlike Charlotte I am a very small man. I am nothing more than a wannabe who can't talk, can't even wrestle, but just kick people like everyone in NXT does. I am a vanilla midget. But I won't go down without a fight - without someone fighting my battle for me just like a true manlet would do. At WrestleMania, I know all of my fans who are much more qualified heavyweights than I am have been dreaming that I would become the next Undertaker ever since Bray Wyatt completely failed to do so. But a real man has to step up to the plate. Why should they help, you might ask?" (he holds Bryan's hand in seriousness) "Because I have the signatures of every pansy jobber manlet in the company. We will all retire together if you can become the next Undertaker for us. And now, here is the one who will do it. Someone tough. Someone who's like Superman. The Big Dog, Roman Reigns!"

Roman Reigns walks out to one of the biggest cheers since the Attitude Era.

"Taker, I know WrestleMania's your backyard. And I know there are two kinds of people in this world, those who belee dat, and those who don't. If you ain't down with the Juggernaut, then you're gonna go down like the Hindenburg. So I challenge you to a match - not just a match, but a duel. In the desert. On top of a cliff. You talk about resting in peace, but I'll give you a taste of your own poison. Belee... dat!"

(1/2)
>>
File: dave-batista-vs-undertaker.jpg (41KB, 609x392px) Image search: [Google]
dave-batista-vs-undertaker.jpg
41KB, 609x392px
>>1584621
>>1584621
>>1584570 (You)

There's no one there at the match besides Taker and Reigns, and a couple immobile cameras. This is to protect the pure atmosphere from the filthy sea of smarks at the stadium. The match gets won by throwing the opponent down the cliff.

They have an incredible bout for half an hour; Taker is using every trick he's used since he began wrestling, but Roman's studied 'dat tape'. "Son..." Taker mutters all bloodied. "I ain't your son yet." Roman goes OOOOAAAH! spearing Taker over the cliff with a slowed down version of Carmina Burana booming in the background.

Ten minutes later, Roman gets up from unconscousness, having been protected in the fall by Taker's body. The crowd thinks he's won. Roman is slowly walking away, walking into the sunset. But then... Taker gets up. This is bigger than the Streak breaking. Roman turns around, and Taker does the throat symbol, blood dripping from his thumb. He picks up his own severed arm. Roman doesn't know what to do. He dodges swings for three minutes but he's hit, and he gets beaten to a pulp over and over with Taker's severed arm. Taker himself falls down out of exhaustion. It seems like it's over. Is it a draw?
>>
>>1584621
>>1584624
Did you post this on /wew/ before? Seems very wewish to me, it has that forced humor and tries too hard to make fun of the precious indy midgets without triggering other users and getting yourself b&
>>
>>1584677
It clearly quotes a thread active now asking the Undertaker retirement question.

>make fun of the precious indy midgets without triggering other users
>/wew/

Yeah right.
>>
Any good ideas for a wwe creepypasta?
>>
>>1584097
That's literally Bikertaker but with a better entrance theme.
>>
I still think the transition male to female gimmick would work fine.

He could be called ''the future of America'' and threaten the sexuality of everyday Americans

Either that or a cuckold gimmick
>>
>>1584843
YOU DONT SAY
>>
>>1584097
Or take off the fucking vest and replace his entrance music.
>>
>>1584097
He should also have access to a time machine.

And when Roman isn't around, all the other wrestlers should be like "Where's Roman?"
>>
>>1585172
based
>>
Just fire his talentless ass already

fucking Smackdown is better than Raw because Roman is there and is a black hole of boredom
>>
Roman is afucking god
>>
File: BASED_ROMAN.webm (1MB, 1276x714px) Image search: [Google]
BASED_ROMAN.webm
1MB, 1276x714px
He doesn't need saving. He is based as fuck right now and is the most over guy on raw and house shows and the whole company. He doesn't need to be silent, he was better than the rock this raw on the mic. All this and he still works the smarks at the same time.
>>
>>1584146
cute
>>
File: giphy2.gif (982KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy2.gif
982KB, 500x270px
>>1584097
>>
>>1585172
This
>>
Mid-card Roman is based. Now when he shows up he looks more confident and proud of being part of the company. I'm glad for him.
>>
File: beleedat.gif (3MB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
beleedat.gif
3MB, 200x175px
In case it's not obvious yet, WWE has no idea how to book stars properly.

If you look back to Roman's promos with the shield, that's exactly how he should be doing his promos now. Short, sweet and to the point, no bullshit, no cena-tier jokes, just being a badass who fucks up anyone in his way. Unfortunately, that's now how the WWE writers saw it, and they basically just made him a carbon copy of John Cena during his push after the shield broke up, and that's basically where all hope was lost for him.

All of the controversy surrounding him could of been avoided if they just

A. not have eliminated Bryan so early in the rumble, or
B. turned him heel after the rumble
C. stick to what worked in the shield with a true badass gimmick

Now they're desperately trying to get him over, going as far as to put him in a USA vs. foreign country story line in hopes that that will get fans to cheer because muh patriotism, but it's just so obvious that I just can't get into it.

I really want to like Roman, but I truly believe he won't be saved unless he turns heel or at least fixes his damn character so it actually suits his look. They could of had a true top face of the company if they just used common sense booking, but now have a guy that gets shit on every time his theme hits.
>>
File: Jasethy.png (38KB, 522x289px) Image search: [Google]
Jasethy.png
38KB, 522x289px
>He's being punished they said
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.