[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AS A BROTHER WHO ALSO PUSHED THE ENVELOPE IVE GOT A CHALLENGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

>AS A BROTHER WHO ALSO PUSHED THE ENVELOPE IVE GOT A CHALLENGE FOR YOU DEAN. GET EDGIER. PUSH IT FARTHER. BRING THE ATTITUDE ERA BACK, DEAN. BRING IT BACK. WHATCHU GOT?
>uhh...well..uh, you know...uhh.....yeah...uhh...chill...
>>
File: steve-austin-face.jpg (56KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
steve-austin-face.jpg
56KB, 640x420px
>>1582001
WHAT?
>>
What Dean wanted to say:
>Are you fucking retarded, Steve? You rose in the 90s when the rules were much more lax, if anyone tried pulling the shit you pulled, they'd be fired on the spot. I'm as edgy as they let me be.

I'd have fumbled my words up too.
>>
>>1582012
This
>>
>>1582012
>I'm as edgy as they let me be.
But Enzo and Cass and New Day are more edgy than Dean, and he's meant to be the champ - why can't he have the balls to request better material? He just looks like a balding jabroni who slurs and talks about how much HE LOVES TO HAVE FUN MAGGLE. There's nothing about him that seems edgy or even just a bit threatening.
>>
>>1582028
>Enzo and Cass and New Day are more edgy than Dean
No they aren't. Making jokes about dicks and balls isn't edgy, it's childish. And Dean did that stupid shit too back in his CuhRaAaAaAazEeEeIer days
>>
>>1582033
Childish or not, they're able to use it. So why is Dean, whose gimmick is being an unpredictable badass lunatic, only able to give the same boring promos whenever he's on the mic.
>>
>>1582045
Because he's a boring Ohio faggot. The GOATs are either East Coast, Southern or Texan.
>>
File: a.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>1582045
Yeah, having Dean go on about someone's nutsack is the way to make him edgy and cool, you're right.

The worst part is that Vince would probably agree with your assessment.
>>
>>1582001

>I squirted Randy Orton with ketchup and mustard. and I always stay strapped so watch your tongue old man.
>>
Eric Young was more of an unpredictable badass than Dean has ever been when he was NXT for one show.
>>
>>1582055
>Muh strawman

HAVE DEAN SMASH THEM IN THE HEAD WITH A CHAIR
>>
>>1582063
Which no fucking one is allowed to do because we aren't in the mid 90's anymore, you stupid faggot.
That's exactly my point, you can't be edgy like that, Enzo and Cass and New Day aren't any edgier than Dean Ambrose, they don't go around throwing chairs at heads either.
>>
>>1582055
I didn't say he should talk about someone's nutsack. But for Dean to be a good character he needs to actually deliver a promo with some substance. He's not doing that right now because he's too much of a pussy to stand up and tell Vince/Hunter/whoever is writing that he can do better than what he's given.
>>
>>1582078
I don't think he can do better than what he is given. Because he would make it palatable, he would make it better, if he actually had charisma or was interesting. You say ''he needs better material'', well no shit, so does literally every single boring ass journeyman wrestler who doesn't have charisma or good psychology.
>>
>>1582095
>wrestler who doesn't have charisma or good psychology.
Dean has them both in spades.
>>
File: 1470715887712.gif (732KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470715887712.gif
732KB, 200x200px
>>1582001
>tfw Austin didn't jump on him beating the life outta this shitter

That shit was painful to watch. No matter how Austin tried to advise Shitbrose, the faggot was such a pussy.
>>
>>1582096
He really doesn't.
>>
>>1582096
Quote the Deanmark.
>>
>>1582099
He really does. That's his two biggest strengths.
>>
>>
>>1582103
Not at all
>>
File: 45757577.gif (1MB, 200x164px) Image search: [Google]
45757577.gif
1MB, 200x164px
>>1582001
lol

Austin wants him to be edgier and push the envelop, and Dean only wants to be chill and make money for his mom to retire happy. Really the only one that came close to Austin's mentality in this new era was Punk. None of these guys now really care about being edgy
>>
>>1582103
Maybe compared to Zack Ryder or somebody, but even then he's so sleepy, sloppy, looks like shit...He's like a way worse, less legitimate Rowdy Roddy Piper.
>>
File: f.jpg (97KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
97KB, 435x435px
>>1582113
>>1582127
Whatever. I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree.
>>
>>1582103
He doesnt.

A really good talker would at least sound interesting despite having a shitty gimmick (Like Aiden English) or a good wrestler would had a decent match with Crhis Jericho (Like AJ did)
>>
>>1582012
Steve doesn't want Dean to show edgy shit, he wants him to show some intensitiy in what he does, all his matches are the same and they look very low energy
>>
>>1582132
Sure, I'm happy for you, enjoy your boy's cuppa coffee yeah.
>>
>>1582152
I hate coffee
>>
File: woowoowoo.jpg (136KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
woowoowoo.jpg
136KB, 900x900px
>>1582127
>compared to Zack Ryder
>Implying Ryder isn't the GOAT
>>
>>1582159
Yeah I like Ryder more, too. But T-shirt and briefs is the worst look a man can have
>>
>>1582127
Zach is fucking based, shitlord.

Also you fucking fags are pretending he didn't do way more fucked up shit than Austin when he was in CZW. WWE paid him over $750,000 last year why the fuck would he do anything to piss them off?
>>
>>1582190
oh please he never made the real sacrifices a guy like Austin made. Dean made his name bleeding for gore hounds and if he can't cut it in the next level he should go back with Necro Butcher.
>>
>>1582198
""""""""Real sacrifices"""""""""""

We're talking about wrestling here retard.
>>
>>1582221
Austin lost a couple wives in the process, there's kids involved. Dean has nothing, he's just a talentless indie geek who is just making a living in the post-apocalyptic post-Attitude Era-Era

If this was 1996 he'd be in the background of Beyond The Mat and that's it, you'd never know about him until his overdose is 2006.
>>
>>1582265
He'd probably be about as successful as Brian Pillman. I'm not the biggest Dean fan, but I don't think the the weaker aspects of him are entirely his fault. I honestly think he'd be pretty fucking over if he was in ECW or another environment that granted him more artistic freedom.
>>
File: wot m8.jpg (78KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
wot m8.jpg
78KB, 452x640px
I haven't seen the podcast yet but Dean Ambrose hated the Attitude Era. I brought this up to Stone Cold for one of his podcasts where he answers fan questions and all he said was that the AE was the most popular and biggest money making era of all time and Dean shouldn't hate on the AE for all of the shit he saw because it made money.

From Dean:
Q: So you aim for each performance to be one-of-a-kind and must see?

A: I don't like my wrestling or entertainment in general to be too clean or predictable for me as a fan. When I say clean, I'm not talking about dirty jokes, middle fingers and stuff like that. I'm actually not even a big fan of that.

A lot of people talk about the attitude era being so great but a lot of it was terrible crap, sex jokes and over-the-top terrible bad comedy. It was Jerry Springer-like. They made a joke about a woman's breasts. Hilarious, but where's the wrestling? I look back on a lot of stuff now, and I'm like where's the wrestling? It's just a lot of crappy jokes.

sauce
http://triblive.com/sports/prowrestling/6915234-74/ambrose-lot-wrestling#axzz3FcGGNlQ8
>>
>>1582375
who cares bout wrestling you dumb cuck,its fake
me and many other(proved by the terrible ratings) only tuned in for the laughs,now its all bout political correctness liberal shit.
>>
>>1582375
That's pretty true imo

Ruthless Agression Era was the perfect blend of storytelling, wrestling, and vulgarity.
>>
>>1582545
and it never drew a dime
>>
>>1582534

You realize you're not talking to Ambrose directly, right?
>>
>>1582592
i'm boiling with anger,let me be
>>
>>1582577
>BMJ never drew a dime
>Angle never drew a dime
>Lesnar never drew a dime
>Orton never drew a dime
>Punk never drew a dime
yea Ight
>>
>>1582375
>A lot of people talk about the attitude era being so great but a lot of it was terrible crap, sex jokes and over-the-top terrible bad comedy. It was Jerry Springer-like. They made a joke about a woman's breasts. Hilarious, but where's the wrestling? I look back on a lot of stuff now, and I'm like where's the wrestling? It's just a lot of crappy jokes.

How can Dean Autism actually miss out that those are parts of the reason why it was popular?

Wrestling is a means to an end, it's not as important as he might think to put asses in the seats.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.