[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He did it. He won. >For the first time in his entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Undertaker-Royal-Rumble2007.jpg (49KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Undertaker-Royal-Rumble2007.jpg
49KB, 642x361px
>He did it. He won.

>For the first time in his entire career, the Undertaker was the winner of the Royal Rumble. And it hadn't been an easy win at all. Shawn Michaels was as tenacious and determined as he remembered, even though it had been several years since they had been in the ring together. He put up a good fight, to say the least.

>As the Undertaker stood up slowly, reeling slightly from the two chair shots he had taken, he noticed Shawn Michaels sitting on the ramp, looking up at him. Their eyes met, and a feeling of mutual respect passed between them. The Deadman gave the Heartbreak Kid a small nod, watching as the smaller man walked up the ramp, obviously disappointed that he hadn't won, but being gracious in a way that surprised him.

>'Tough son of a bitch,' he thought, standing tall in the ring and turning to face the Wrestlemania sign that hung above him. 'I'd kill to get another shot at him.'

>Shawn smiled slightly as the Superstars crowded around him, congratulating him on his amazing battle with the Undertaker.

>"I guess it was pretty cool," he conceded at last, drawing a laugh from the guys who stood around, still patting him on the shoulder. "But I really wanted to win."

>Brian Kendrick stepped forward, smiling. "I don't think it matters; you and the Undertaker were amazing out there. No one here wants to admit it, but you guys are the best out of all of us!"

>HBK patted his former student on the head, chuckling. "Well, I could have told you that before tonight," he said, walking into the locker room to shower and go over the details of his match, as he often did. His phone rang almost immediately after he got into the locker room. It was Hunter, of course, congratulating him, and telling him how he was more worthy of the Wrestlemania spot than the Undertaker.

>"Thanks buddy," Shawn said with a sincere smile. "Hey, hope you feel better soon."

>"Please, Shawn. This injury can't keep me down. You know that."
>>
Neither ever drew a dime
>>
Ao who fucks who in this one
>>
>The Heartbreak Kid laughed, feeling slightly better, before saying his goodbye and getting into the steaming hot shower. As the water ran over his body, easing his muscles, he found his mind wandering from the Rumble, to the Undertaker, to Hunter, and then back to the Undertaker again.

>'What a tough guy,' Shawn thought, stepping out of the shower and sitting on a bench, draped in a white towel. 'He's amazing… I wish we could have some more matches together, 'cause there's no one even close to being like him here on RAW.'

>As he sat, deep in thought, he became aware of a heavy silence outside. 'Everyone must be going home,' he thought, slipping into a pair of blue jeans and a black tank top. As he put on his brown vest, however, he realized with a shock that he didn't have a ride home. He and Triple H had always rode back to the hotel together, but since the Game had been injured earlier this month, Shawn had been riding with the last person to leave. But this time, judging from the silence, everyone was already gone.

>"Perfect," the Heartbreak Kid muttered, stuffing his ring gear into his bag and walking out to the parking lot. From the looks of things, even the ring crew had left, making Shawn wonder just how long he had been thinking about his fight tonight. 'So close to winning,' he thought again, kicking a can and watching it skid off into the practically empty parking lot.

>"Need a ride?" a deep voice asked softly from somewhere behind him. HBK turned around and saw the Undertaker standing there, still in his ring gear, hands on his hips as they often were when he had been standing still for too long or waiting for something. "Everyone's gone home already," he said, black hair swaying in the gentle breeze.
>>
>Shawn smiled. "Why thank you, Deadman," he said, taking a step towards the giant man and clapping him on the shoulder. "I don't want to infringe on your patience…but thank you. I do need a ride."

>"No problem," the Undertaker said, shrugging slightly. "We're going to the same place anyway, and you look like a lost puppy out here." He smiled as Shawn blushed slightly. "If you don't mind waiting a few minutes while I take a quick shower and change, you can wait out here by my bike," he concluded, indicating a black Titan. HBK whistled.

>"Nice ride," he commented. "But I think I'll go inside with you. I don't like how cold it is tonight." With that, he slung his bag over his other shoulder, motioning for the Undertaker to lead the way, and following him back into the building.

>Not surprisingly, they wound up in the SmackDown locker room, and Shawn Michaels made himself comfortable on a bench while the Undertaker began to unlace his boots on the opposite side of the room.

>"You were great out there tonight," HBK said, watching the other man closely for his reaction.

>"Thanks. So where you." He looked up from his boots and shook his head. "When I realized that it was just us two left in the ring, I knew it would be a great fight. And it was, of course."

>Shawn smiled. "Yeah, it was…" He shifted on the bench and crossed his legs. "The other guys are saying that we're the best in this business."

>"Of course we are."

>"That's what I said," HBK laughed, reaching into his bag and pulling out his water bottle. "We have been here the longest, after all. We had better be the best."

>The Undertaker nodded, removing both of his boots, but then stopped, folding his arms.
>>
>It was Hunter, of course, congratulating him, and telling him how he was more worthy of the Wrestlemania spot than the Undertaker.

10/10
>>
>Shawn noticed this and stopped drinking the water. "What is it?"

>"Are you just going to sit there?" the Deadman asked, coloring slightly. "I need to get undressed if I want to take a shower, you know."

>"And?"

>"And I don't want you watching me."

>HBK felt his mischievous nature rising to the forefront almost immediately. "Why not? What are you hiding in that singlet, hmm?" He raised and eyebrow.

>Now the Phenom blushed and turned away. "I'm not hiding anything. I just don't want you staring at me while I'm naked." When he looked at Shawn again, he saw the grin, and it was only getting bigger. 'Damn him,' he thought, rolling his eyes and sighing. 'He's making fun of me.'

>"Fine then!" he grumbled, after several minutes in which it was made clear that Shawn wasn't leaving. "Just don't say or do anything, okay?"

>HBK grinned like a child who just gotten his way. "Okay. No comments here."

>Very uncomfortably, the Undertaker began to pull his singlet down, first baring his strong shoulders, then his well-defined chest, but stopped at his waist. 'How should I do this?' he wondered, glancing at Shawn, who was most definitely staring. 'I don't want to turn my back to him, but I can't just stand full-frontal… Ah, dammit all, I'll get him back for this.'

Sighing again, he turned around and stripped off the rest of the singlet, quickly grabbing a towel and going into the shower.

>"When I get out of the shower, your ass had better be out of here, Shawn Michaels," the Undertaker warned, hearing laughter as he turned on the hot water.
>>
>>1581056
>>1581074
>>1581138
>>1581178

So that's why undertaker taped his fists
>>
this isnt gonna be a gay fanfic is it?
>>
>>1581059
this
>>
>>1583699
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3901077/1/To-Be-Loved
Nothin' gayer.
>>
>>1581056
>>1581074
>>1581138
>>1581178
Delete this......
DELETE IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>"That is really a nice bike," Shawn said as they headed out to the black Titan. The Undertaker had showered fairly quickly, and after chasing Shawn from the room, had emerged wearing blue jeans and a black sleeveless shirt. 'He looks really nice,' HBK thought absently, watching him climb on the motorcycle. 'He probably smells good too.'

>"Get on," the Deadman said with a toss of his long black hair. Shawn obeyed, getting on very carefully, fitting comfortably in the seat with little trouble. "Okay, now hold on to my waist, otherwise you'll fall off."

>HBK nodded and wrapped his arms around the Undertaker's middle just in time to get a good grip before they sped off into the night, definitely breaking the some traffic laws along the way. He had never ridden a motorcycle before, and the feeling was exhilarating.

>"Whooooo!" he yelled into the wind, drawing a chuckle from the Undertaker. "Now I know why you love riding these things!"

>In a very short time, they arrived at the hotel, thankfully in one piece. They stopped at the counter, getting their respective keys and climbing up the spiral staircase.

>"Thanks again for the ride, Big Man," Shawn said, holding out his hand once they reached the top.

>The Undertaker took it with a smile. "No problem. We legends gotta stick together, right?" They shook and then parted ways, as their rooms were on opposite ends of the hallway.

>"Mark?" Shawn called as he stood in front of his door, turning to see if the Undertaker had heard him.

>"Yes?"

>"This is the first time we've had a chance to be near one another in years, and the last time we did, we were beating the hell out of one another. I feel like I'm just getting to know you. We should…hang out together sometime."

>The Deadman nodded. "Sure. We have off tomorrow night… Wanna go party?"
>>
>>1584109
If you won't continue the story then I will.......

>When the Undertaker woke up the next morning, the first thing he did was check his eyebrows.

>Shawn was next to him, although he knew that Triple H was on the other side. 'Good, still there,' he thought, sighing with relief, when he realized that his nails had been painted black.

>With a growl, he got out of the overcrowded bed and looked in the mirror. Of course there was purple eye shadow on his eyelids. Of course. And his hair had been tied into two pigtails on the sides of his head.

>"You look cute," Shawn said, yawning and rubbing his eyes and then laughing as the big man blushed.

>Triple H turned on his side. "Yeah," he said in a low voice. "Just give him some red lipstick and he'll look like the whore that he is.

>"Hunter!" Shawn said, gasping. Before he could say another word, the Undertaker had Triple H by the collar.

>"I'm sorry, could you say that a bit louder?" he said in a low, deadly voice. "I didn't hear you."

>Triple H shrugged him off, or at least, tried to. "I said you're a whore, and now you actually look like one." He smirked. "A pretty decent one too."

>The Undertaker dragged him out of the bed and slammed him hard against the wall, driving the breath out of him. "You son of a bitch…" he began, raising his fist. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his scalp. With a small cry, he realized that someone was pulling his hair…hard…nearly bending him backwards.

>"Let go!" he gasped, releasing HHH. The pulling stopped, and he turned and saw Shawn standing there, arms crossed.

>"Don't hit him," was all he said, and the Undertaker growled, but kept his mouth shut and began fixing his hair and removing the make up on the other side of the room.

>Then the Heartbreak Kid turned his blazing eyes on Triple H. "And you don't speak badly of him," he commanded.

>Ever so slowly, a wicked little smile began to grow on his lips and Hunter gulped.
>>
>>1584481
I'm only on chapter 12 stop spoiling
>>
>>1584504
[spoiler]
>"Actually," Shawn began, clasping his hands behind his back, grinning like a demon now. "I want you two to kiss and make up. Now."

>The Undertaker shrugged and held out his hand reluctantly. Triple H began to do the same, when Shawn suddenly stopped him.

>"No, no, you two. I mean kiss and make up like real men." His smile grew brighter as HHH caught on, eyes widening in terror.

>"Oh, come on Shawn…" he began, knowing his dear friend all too well. "I don't want to kiss him!"

>'Taker blinked. "Wait, wait…you want us to literally kiss?!" he asked with a shocked and disgusted expression. "Hell no!" "Yeah Shawn," Triple H said firmly. "You can only boss us around so much! There's no way in hell I'm gonna kiss the Undertaker."

>The Heartbreak Kid stared at the two bigger men, smile never leaving. "Oh, so you're going to flat out deny me something?" he asked calmly. Too calmly. "Well then, the two of you can have fun spending the rest of the year together, minus one Showstopper."

>He walked over to the closet and began to pack his bags, ignoring the pleas of the other two men.

>He had just finished packing away his favorite jeans when Triple H caved. "Alright Shawn!" he said desperately. "I'll do it…For you. Only for you."

>He turned to the Deadman. "Let's get this over with," he said despairingly. 'Taker made a face at the Game. But after looking at Shawn, he knew he had no choice.

>To refuse could be to lose the one man he loved…as he realized last night, it was Shawn who held are the cards now, and he couldn't afford to screw up.

>"Good…" Shawn said softly as they approached one another. "Now, embrace…gently… Gently, Mark! Good…" He began to laugh. "On the lips boys," he directed. "And make it good."
[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.